Subject: [DNSOP] DNS topics at MAPRG meeting, IETF 105 Montreal, Friday morning

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 14:39:25 -0500

Hi folks,

Please note that the Measurement and Analysis for Protocols Research
Group (MAPRG) has arranged for presentation of a measurement
contributions pertinent to DNS engineering and/or operation at our
upcoming meeting during IETF 105 in Montreal:

*  Understanding Evolution and Adoption of Top Level Domains and DNSSEC

MAPRG is scheduled to meet as follows:

   Date: Friday July 26, 10:00-12:00 (Morning session I)
   Room: Place du Canada

and the meeting's full agenda including abstracts is here:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-maprg.html

Please join us if you are interested!

Thanks,
Dave & Mirja (MAPRG chairs)

-- 
[email-masked]  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~plonka/

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:42:01 -0400

Hi folks,

Note that the MAPRG agenda has changed moving this DNSSEC-related
topic from last to first, approx. 0910, to accommodate the schedule of
the presenter in their distant timezone. :)

The meeting's full agenda including abstracts is here:

Thanks,

--

---

From: Dave Plonka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:43:49 -0400

Sorry, I meant approx. 10 minutes into the meeting: 10:10am, not 9:10am.

--