Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda IETF105

From: Tim Wicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 19:31:25 -0400

Hi

We posted an initial Agenda for DNSOP earlier today (thanks Benno!)
which you can find here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-dnsop/

Make sure we didn't forget someone who asked for a speaking slot.

Also, for Presenters - you can save us from badgering you for slides by
trying the new slide upload feature in the data tracker.   I believe if you
go here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/dnsop

and click on "Propose Slides" we will receive your gifts.

Thanks and look forward to seeing all who will be in Montreal!

Tim

---

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 10:44:49 -0400

There is an updated agenda posted on
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-105-dnsop/

Presenters can submit their slides by using the new upload feature in
datatracker, https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/session/dnsop and
click on "Propose Slides".

Cheers,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno

On 15/07/2019 19:31, Tim Wicinski wrote:
> trying the new slide upload feature in the data tracker.   I believe if
> you go here:
> _______________________________________________
> DNSOP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsop
>