Subject: [DNSOP] IETF 105 Agenda and Call for Agenda Items DNSOP WG

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:45:52 +0200

Hi all,

The IETF105 Agenda is out
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/agenda.html and DNSOP has two
sessions

Monday 18:10-19:10	Monday Afternoon session III

Tuesday 10:00-12:00	Tuesday Morning session I

As with the previous IETF meeting, we are planning the shorter (1 hour),
first meeting for newer work that may not have much comment and the
longer, second meeting is initially reserved for already adopted work.

This is also a call for Agenda requests.  Please email the chairs
<[email-masked]> with your requests.  *Or* drop us a pull request
https://github.com/DNSOP/dnsop-ietf105 look for
dnsop-ietf105-agenda-requests.txt

Please Note: Draft Submission Deadline is Monday July 8, 2019

Thanks,

Tim
Suzanne
Benno