Subject: [DNSOP] DNS research presentations during the IETF 105

From: Benno Overeinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:07:08 -0400

Dear DNSOP WG,

This week there are a number of research presentations during the ANWR
and IRTF sessions.

Monday, July 22
---------------

Applied Networking Research Workshop,
https://irtf.org/anrw/2019/program.html

10:40-12:00 DNS and Security

Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing
Interception of the DNS Resolution Path

Oblivious DNS: Practical Privacy for DNS Queries

Analyzing the Costs (and Benefits) of DNS, DoT, and DoH for the Modern Web

Tuesday, July 23
----------------

15:20-16:50	Tuesday Afternoon session II
Place du Canada	IRTF Open Meeting

16:10 Understanding the Role of Registrars in DNSSEC Deployment (ANRP
Award Talk)
      Taejoong Chung

Cheers,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno