Subject: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 08:38:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Large Authoritative DNS Servers Operators
        Authors         : Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Wes Hardaker
                          John Heidemann
                          Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2019-07-26

Abstract:
   This document summarizes recent research work exploring DNS
   configurations and offers specific, tangible considerations to
   operators for configuring authoritative servers.

   This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
   published for informational purposes.

Ed note

   This draft will be renamed to draft-moura-dnsop-large-authoritative-
   considerations in case adpoted by the WG, to reflect the new title.

   Text inside square brackets ([RF:ABC]) refers to:

   o  individual comments we have received about the draft, and
      enumerated under <https://github.com/gmmoura/draft-moura-dnsop-
      authoritative-recommendations/blob/master/reviews/reviews-
      dnsop.md>.

   o  Issues listed on our Github repository

   Both types will be removed before publication.

   This draft is being hosted on GitHub - <https://github.com/gmmoura/
   draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations>, where the most
   recent version of the document and open issues can be found.  The
   authors gratefully accept pull requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moura-dnsop-authoritative-recommendations-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/