Subject: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-advertising-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:17:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Proxy for DNS-SD Service Registration Protocol
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-advertising-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-01-12

Abstract:
   An Advertising Proxy allows a device that accepts service
   registrations using Service Registration Protocol (SRP) to make those
   registrations visible to legacy clients that only implement Multicast
   DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-advertising-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-dnssd-advertising-proxy-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Chris Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 17:26:37 +0000

>         Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-advertising-proxy-00.txt

All,

To save you needing to check, there are no actual changes in this draft.
It's simply a rename to reflect the adopted status, with updated dates and
references of course. Thank you Ted for uploading it.

Chris