Subject: revised DNSSEC drafts

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:12:26 -0500

Last month I posted
	draft-ietf-dnssec-ddi-06.txt
	draft-ietf-dnssec-dss-03.txt
and	draft-ietf-dnssec-rsa-01.txt

I have now posted
	draft-ietf-dnssec-certs-03.txt
	draft-ietf-dnssec-dhk-03.txt
	draft-ietf-dnssec-secext2-06.txt
and	draft-ietf-dnssec-secops-02.txt
which have not made it into the internet drafts directories yet but
are available from ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/dee3.

I did not have the time before the deadline to update
draft-ietf-dnssec-indirect-key-01.txt which was going to be
Experimental anyway and, I think, can be deferred.

These above are intended to be minor updates mostly to incorporate
feedback from the IESG.  In each case, there is a fairly detailed
summary of the changes right at the front in square brackets,
generally under the "Status of This Document" section.  I think not
but I leave it to Chair Jim Galvin and our AD Jeff Schiller as to
whether or not any IETF Last Calls are necessitated by these changes.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA