Subject: [Doh] Call For Presentations - Joint CENTR-Tech / DNS-OARC Workshop, Amsterdam, NL, 13th/14th October 2018

From: Ray Bellis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:06:33 +0100

The 29th DNS-OARC Workshop will be a joint workshop combined with
CENTR-Tech and will take place at the Hotel Okura, Amsterdam,
Netherlands, on October 13th and 14th 2018.

The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals for
presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

A timeslot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes)
on day two of the workshop for which submissions will be accepted
on the first day of the workshop, until 4pm.

The second afternoon of the workshop will start with a Members-only
session which will include reports on DNS-OARC's activities.  If you
are an OARC member and have a sensitive topic that you wish to present
during that session those can be accommodated.  The Members-only session
will be followed by the AGM.

Workshop Milestones:

15 Jun 2018 - Submissions and Registrations open via Indico
13 Jul 2018 - Deadline for submission
17 Aug 2018 - Contribution list published
14 Sep 2018 - Full agenda published
06 Oct 2018 - Deadline for slideset submission
13 Oct 2018 - Workshop

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/29/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Ray Bellis, for the joint Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)