Subject: [Doh] Call For Presentations - DNS-OARC Workshop, Thailand, Bangkok, 12th/13th May 2019

From: Jan Včelák <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 11:33:48 +0100

The 30th DNS-OARC Workshop will take place at the Shangri-La Hotel,
Bangkok, Thailand,
on May 12th and 13th 2019, hosted by ICANN.

(Note that several co-located meetings are taking place immediately prior to the
DNS-OARC Workshop, including the GDD Industry Summit, May 6th-9th, the
Registrations Operations Workshop, May 9th, and the ICANN DNS Symposium,
May 10th-11th.)

The Workshop's Program Committee is now requesting proposals for
presentations.  All DNS-related subjects are welcome.

A timeslot will also be available for lightning talks (5-10 minutes)
on day two of the workshop for which submissions will be accepted
until the start of the morning session on day two.

There will be a Members-only session during the workshop, which will include
reports on DNS-OARC's activities. If you are an OARC member and have a sensitive
topic that you wish to present during that session those can be accommodated.

Workshop Milestones:

05 Dec 2018 - Submissions open via Indico

22 Feb 2019 - Deadline for submission

01 Mar 2019 - Initial Contribution list published

22 Mar 2019 - Full agenda published

03 May 2019 - Deadline for slideset submission

12 May 2019 - Workshop

Details for presentation submission are published here:

    <https://indico.dns-oarc.net/event/31/call-for-abstracts/>

The workshop presentations will be organized by common themes, depending
on the topics and the timing of each presentation. There are 30-minute
and 15-minute slots, let us know your preference in your submission.

To allow the Programme Committee to make objective assessments of
submissions, so as to ensure the quality of the workshop, submissions
SHOULD include slides.  Draft slides are acceptable on submission.

If you have questions or concerns you can contact the Programme Committee:

    https://www.dns-oarc.net/oarc/programme

via <[email-masked]>

Jan Včelák, for the DNS-OARC Programme Committee

OARC depends on sponsorship to fund its workshops and associated social
events.  Please contact <[email-masked]> if your organization is
interested in becoming a sponsor.

(Please note that OARC is run on a non-profit basis, and is not in a
position to reimburse expenses or time for speakers at its meetings.)