Subject: [Doh] Fwd: [Add] new draft: draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00

From: Andy Grover <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:37:09 -0700

Hi all,

FYI from the ADD list, please post there or to the authors with feedback.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Add] new draft: draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:29:02 -0700
From: Andy Grover <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

We've posted an initial draft of draft-grover-add-policy-detection,
which proposes a method of identifying if content filtering or other
policy is implemented on the local resolver, so applications doing DNS
resolution can adjust their behavior.

Thanks -- Regards -- Andy

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00.txt
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:46:45 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Andy Grover <[email-masked]>, Peter Saint-Andre
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter Saint-Andre and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-grover-add-policy-detection
Revision:	00
Title:		DNS Resolver-Based Policy Detection Domain
Document date:	2019-07-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		6
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grover-add-policy-detection/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grover-add-policy-detection-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grover-add-policy-detection

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior that is expected from the Domain
   Name System with regard to DNS queries for the special-use domain
   name 'TBD.arpa' and designates this domain as a special-use domain
   name.

-- 
Add mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/add