Subject: [Dots] DOTS Design Team meeting at IETF97: Nov-17 at 12:10-14:00 KST at room Studio 7 on the 6th floor

From: "Tobias Gondrom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:31:40 +0900

Hi all, 

Just a quick reminder, after the successful design team meeting yesterday,
we also like to offer another meeting tomorrow (Thursday) at 12:10 KST
(local time). 

We shall start at 12:10 as the meeting agenda suggests that previous
meetings can run until that time. 

The main agenda topic for that meeting shall be how to converge the
protocols and what decisions and questions we need to raise for that to
happen. 

And of course any other questions people from the WG might have on their
mind. 

Again all design team meetings are open to everyone, so please feel free to
drop by. 

2. Design Team meeting: Protocol discussion

Thursday Nov-17 12:10 - 14:00KST

Room: Studio 7, on 6th floor. 

Some questions for this meeting: 

- protocols

- what messages are exchanged, contents of messages

- relationship with info-model draft

- converging and getting to protocol WG draft

With best regards, Tobias

Ps.: we have no food prepared, but you could buy some from a vending booth
and bring it along.

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tobias Gondrom
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:45 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Roman D. Danyliw'
Subject: Re: [Dots] UPDATE: DOTS Design Team meetings at IETF97: Nov-15
19:00-20:30KST in IAOC office on 6th floor, and Nov-17 at 12:00-14:00 KST at
room Studio 7 on the 6th floor
Importance: High

Hello all, 

As requested I have moved the design team meeting today to the evening. 

So the design team meeting will be today (Nov-15) at 19:00 - 20:30 KST in
the IAOC office room (the room right next to Studio 7) on the 6th floor. 

(instead of the 12:00 meeting) 

See you there tonight. 

Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: And in addition we shall still have the meeting for the protocols
design team on Nov-17 at 12:00-14:00. 

From: Dots [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tobias Gondrom
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 13:39
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'Roman D. Danyliw' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: [Dots] DOTS Design Team meetings at IETF97: Nov-15 and Nov-17 at
12:00-14:00 at room Studio 7 on the 6th floor
Importance: High

Dear DOTS team, 

Following our good experience at the last meeting, we would like to propose
also for this meeting two design team meeting slots. 

As at the last meeting lunch meetings seemed to have had the least
conflicts, we suggest to continue with that. 

We would propose the following two slots and arranged a room for that. 

If these slots do not work or have serious conflicts, please let us know. 

1. Design Team meeting: Use cases

Tuesday Nov-15 12:00 - 14:00KST

Room: Studio 7, on 6th floor. 

Some questions for this meeting: 

- how can we improve the quality of the use case document? 

- have the inter-domain use cases been properly included in the use case
draft? 

- have the use cases from the telemetry draft been sufficiently included in
the use case draft? 

2. Design Team meeting: Protocol discussion

Thursday Nov-17 12:00 - 14:00KST

Room: Studio 7, on 6th floor. 

Some questions for this meeting: 

- protocols

- what messages are exchanged, contents of messages

- relationship with info-model draft

- converging and getting to protocol WG draft

Best regards, 

Tobias & Roman

(DOTS WG chairs)

Ps.: and a reminder: our DOTS WG meeting will be on Friday morning, 9:30am
(Korean time)