Subject: [Dots] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-03.txt

From: "Xialiang (Frank)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 15:25:44 +0000

Hi all,
The DOTS use cases -03 draft has been submitted, please review and give your comments.

Thanks a lot!

B.R.
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: I-D-Announce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 12:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Use cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling
        Authors         : Roland Dobbins
                          Stefan Fouant
                          Daniel Migault
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Nik Teague
                          Liang Xia
                          Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-11-17

Abstract:
   The DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) effort is intended to provide a
   protocol that facilitates interoperability between multivendor
   solutions/services.  This document presents use cases to evaluate the
   interactions expected between the DOTS components as well as the DOTS
   exchanges.  The purpose of the use cases is to identify the
   interacting DOTS component, how they collaborate and what are the
   types of information to be exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt