Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 07:02:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling Requirements
        Authors         : Andrew Mortensen
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for the Distributed Denial of
   Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocols enabling
   coordinated response to DDoS attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Mortensen, Andrew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 14:43:05 +0000

This is simply a refresh of the requirements draft (with one typo correction) so the document shepherd can move the draft forward.

andrew

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-15.txt
Date: August 29, 2018 at 10:02:11 AM EDT
To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Dots mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dots