Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 23:26:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-homing Deployment Considerations for Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document discusses multi-homing considerations for Distributed-
   Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS).  The goal is to
   provide some guidance for DOTS clients and client-domain DOTS
   gateways when multihomed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts