Subject: [Dots] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 06:46:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy.K
                          Ehud Doron
                          Meiling Chen
                          Jon Shallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-22.txt
	Pages           : 120
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich the DOTS signal channel protocol with
   various telemetry attributes, allowing for optimal Distributed
   Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack mitigation.  It specifies the normal
   traffic baseline and attack traffic telemetry attributes a DOTS
   client can convey to its DOTS server in the mitigation request, the
   mitigation status telemetry attributes a DOTS server can communicate
   to a DOTS client, and the mitigation efficacy telemetry attributes a
   DOTS client can communicate to a DOTS server.  The telemetry
   attributes can assist the mitigator to choose the DDoS mitigation
   techniques and perform optimal DDoS attack mitigation.

   This document specifies a YANG module for representing DOTS telemetry
   message types.  It also specifies a second YANG module to share the
   attack mapping details over the DOTS data channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-22

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts