Subject: Hello

From: "Vincent Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:31:52 +1000

--
I am Mr. Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and
Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.;I have a confidential brief from Hong
Kong and I am asking for your

partnership in re- profiling funds. What I require from you is your honest
co-operation, I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please
this
email is not to be disclosed to a third party and disregard if you do not
appreciate this proposition I have offer you.

All confirmable documents that will back you up shall be made available to
you, as soon as I receive your reply that you are interested, via:
[email-masked]

I shall furnish you with the proper documents.

Thanks
Mr. Vincent Cheng

________________________________________________

This message was sent
using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au