Subject: [Dtls-iot] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dice-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 10:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DTLS In Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A DTLS 1.2 Profile for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dice-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS profile that is suitable for Internet of
   Things applications and is reasonably implementable on many
   constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dice-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dice-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dice-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/