Subject: [dtn-users] dtn2 daemon crashes

From: Ginnah <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:29:15 -0400

Hi,

Has anybody ever seen these two kinds of errors making the dtnd crash
suddenly?
Could you please give me any advice for solving this problem?
FYI, I am using the external convergence layer when running the daemons.
(for working with the ONE simulator)

*First error>*

ERROR: dtnd (pid 19771) got fatal SIGSEGV - will dump core
STACK TRACE: 0x82dc724 0x80be521 0x80786b1 0x80a6524 0x8171758 0x816c061
0x8306062 0x8305f34 0xb6896e

*Second error>*

[1305907120.474123 /dtnd notice] random seed is 474108
[1305907120.474300 /dtnd notice] DTN daemon starting up... (pid 23990)
[1305907121.252885 /dtn/bundle/daemon notice] loading bundles from data
store
hyongla-laptop1 dtn% [1305907142.963373 /dtn/cl/ONE warning] Unable to clean
incoming bundle directory /home/hyongla2/user/dtn/
bundles/ONE-in: No such file or directory
[1305907142.963489 /dtn/cl/ONE warning] Unable to clean outgoing bundle
directory /home/hyongla2/user/dtn/bundles/ONE-out: No such file or directory
[1305907169.059428 /dtn/apiclient/66 error] handshake (0x7000100)'s version
8 != DTN_IPC_VERSION (7)
[1305907255.271279 /dtn/cl/ONE error] Bundle id 1963 on link one has no
block vectors
[1305907255.569601 /dtn/cl/ONE error] Bundle id 1964 on link one has no
block vectors

ASSERTION FAILED (offset < block->contents().len()) at
bundling/BlockProcessor.cc:503
STACK TRACE: 0x82dc8ed 0x807f92b 0x80a63c0 0x8171758 0x816c061 0x8306062
0x8305f34 0xd4e96e

Thanks in advance :)

Ginnah
-- 
Ginnah Lee
Graduate Student
Dept.of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742