Subject: Re: [dtn-users] DTN2 fails to compile

From: Mahesh Bogadi Shankar Prasad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:29:49 +0200

Hello group,

We are working on deploying a DTN in Sweden for people living in remote 
villages here.

We are unable to compile the DTN code. 
(http://dtn.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/dtn/DTN2/) on a Ubuntu machine 
(Linux 2.6.38-8-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP  x86_64 GNU/Linux)

The following error message is shown

    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/mahesh/sandbox/DTN2/servlib'
    g++ -g -fno-inline  -fPIC -DPIC -MMD -MP -MT "DTNServer.o
    DTNServer.E"  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
    -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I.. -I..
    -I/home/mahesh/sandbox/DTN2/oasys/include
    -I/home/mahesh/sandbox/DTN2/oasys/include/oasys/ext -I../servlib
    -I/usr/include/tcl8.4 -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.7/include  -Wall -W
    -Wcast-align  -c DTNServer.cc -o DTNServer.o
    In file included from DTNServer.cc:66:0:
    bundling/S10Logger.h:70:16: error: 'dtn::Bundle::Bundle' is not a type
    bundling/S10Logger.h:74:16: error: 'dtn::Bundle::Bundle' is not a type
    bundling/S10Logger.h:79:17: error: 'dtn::Contact::Contact' is not a type
    make[1]: *** [DTNServer.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mahesh/sandbox/DTN2/servlib'

Please help us.

Regards,
Mahesh