Subject: [dtn-users] (no subject)

From: gokul nath <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 16:46:37 +0530

Hi,

I have installed recent version of DTN2 reference implementation in Linux
(fedora) OS and configured the daemon by using the "dtn.conf" file. Totally
I am using the three computers with the same installation.Out of these 3
systems, *dtnsend* and *dtnrecv* commands are working properly between* *two
systems.

Now,In the 3rd machine I have done the same configuration in "dtn.conf"
file. *As a stand-alone server it is working properly* with dtnsend &
dtnrecv commands. It also receives data properly when I send (using
dtnsend) from the other two nodes. But When I send data from this 3rd
machine to the 1st or 2nd machine, data is not getting delivered, also the
bundle in transit is not getting stored in the *bundles* directory. I have
done "Ping" between the 2 machines, it is also working.

What may be the problem?
Can someone help me to resolve this issue.

thanks,
Gokul

---

From: Darren Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 11:40:42 +0000

Check the time is synced properly on all machines. It's best to use NTP. Default bundle expiry is set to 30 secs IIRC, so they may expire if your clocks differ by more than this.

Darren

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Feb 2012, at 11:16, gokul nath <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I have installed recent version of DTN2 reference implementation in Linux (fedora) OS and configured the daemon by using the "dtn.conf" file. Totally I am using the three computers with the same installation.Out of these 3 systems, dtnsend and dtnrecv commands are working properly between two systems. 
> 
> Now,In the 3rd machine I have done the same configuration in "dtn.conf" file. As a stand-alone server it is working properly with dtnsend & dtnrecv commands. It also receives data properly when I send (using dtnsend) from the other two nodes. But When I send data from this 3rd machine to the 1st or 2nd machine, data is not getting delivered, also the bundle in transit is not getting stored in the bundles directory. I have done "Ping" between the 2 machines, it is also working.
> 
> What may be the problem? 
> _______________________________________________
> dtn-users mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn-users

---

From: Razvan BEURAN <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:19:06 +0900 (JST)

Gokul,

Another problem I often had is with firewalls. If Darren suggestion 
doesn't solve your problem, you may want to check your firewall settings.

Best wishes,
Razvan