Subject: [dtn-users] How to configure a list of scheduled contacts for a DTN2 node

From: Patrice Raveneau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:45:15 +0100

Hi,

I am intenting to test communications through multiple nodes with 
intermittent but scheduled links.
Hence I would like to use scheduled links between my nodes.
However, I cannot find any information on how to modify a list of 
scheduled contacts within a DTN2 implementation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

-- 
Patrice

---

From: Darren Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:43:49 +0000

Hi Patrice

While not a stunningly impressive approach, I resorted to using
autoexpect to record a pair of telnet sessions with dtnd in which i
manually bring up and take down the link in question and then use
crontab to set them on a schedule.

I use this to periodically connect my test network to the GRC dtn-bone
which generates a bit too much traffic for my poor 1200 baud AX.25
connections, so I only connect to it for 1 minute every 30 minutes.

Cheers,

Darren

On 20/02/12 17:45, Patrice Raveneau wrote:
> wHi,