Subject: [dtn-users] Fwd: Problem with dtnsend

From: Felipe Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:19:10 -0300

Hello DTNRG,

I'm not getting properly execute the command dtnsend. When I run the
following command:

./dtnsend -s dtn://debian.dtn/ -d dtn://debian.dtn/testing -t m -p "testing"

 I got in return:

 bundle sending error: -1 (invalid argument)

The hostname is debian. I've tried changing the dtn.conf, but could
not succeed. He returned several errors.

 Daemon appears in the following information:

 /dtn/apiclient/26 error] this node is not a member of the bundle's
source EID (dtn://debian.dtn/)
[1330384054.266620 /dtn/apiclient/26 warning] client disconnected
without calling dtn_close

Greetings

Felipe Pereira.

---

From: "Andresen, Jason R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:23:50 +0000

You need to specify a proper source EID.  DTNSend will fill in the local daemon's name if you don't specify it, but you need to give it the endpoint.  Try this:

./dtnsend -s /testsrc -d dtn://debian.dtn/testing -t m -p "testing"

You can also specify the full EID if you so desire:  -s dtn://debian.dtn/testsrc

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Felipe Pereira
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 7:19 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [dtn-users] Fwd: Problem with dtnsend

Hello DTNRG,

 I got in return:

Greetings

Felipe Pereira.