Subject: [dtn] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt

From: John Dowdell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:04:21 +0100

All

Please see below the first draft of static routing in DTN as requested 
from IETF 92. We have taken relevant material from RFC1812 and adapted 
that according to the voluminous discussion on the list (for which we 
thank all concerned).

See you in Prague.

Best regards
John and Nabil

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:56:10 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Nabil Benamar <[email-masked]>, John Dowdell 
<[email-masked]>, Nabil Benamar <[email-masked]>, John 
Dowdell <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by John Dowdell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static
Revision:	00
Title:		Static Routing for DTN
Document date:	2015-07-06
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00

Abstract:
    Static Routing in Delay-Tolerant Networks cannot make full use of
    standard IPv4 or IPv6 static routing as defined in section 7.4 of
    [RFC1812], due to the DTN feature of Late Binding where the IP
    address or addresses associated with an Endpoint Identifier may not
    be known when a packet is originated.  This draft presents a
    specification for static routing in the DTN environment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat