Subject: Re: [dtn] high level summary

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 16:53:49 -0300

hello,
  while we will be publishing meeting notes, I thought that it would be 
useful for people to get a high-level super short summary of next steps 
following today’s meeting. Specially given the difficulties with the 
audio we had. Obviously, nuances are not detailed here.

Hope this is useful.

Marc.

====
Summary of next steps following today’s meeting

bpbis: start a 4 weeks wg last call around April 18th
bpsec: possibly move CMS to a separate doc. Ed to start a thread on ML. 
Need to talk to CCSDS about needs.
pkdn: we need to work on a requirement document, including assumptions, 
separating typical pki requirements with the ones that are specific or 
influenced by a dtn environment. Most likely need to be discussed with 
pkix experts.
ama: publish new version of requirements. start a discussion with OPS
ip neighbour: need to step back and write a more generic neighbour/local 
services discovery architecture document.
static routing: need addressing before. need editors for addressing.