Subject: [dtn] Milestones changed for dtn WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 06:10:50 -0700

Changed milestone "RFC5050bis", set due date to December 2016 from
November 2016.

Changed milestone "Neighbor Discovery", set due date to February 2017
from May 2016.

Changed milestone "Network Management Requirements", set due date to
February 2017 from May 2016.

Changed milestone "Key Management Requirements", set due date to
February 2017 from May 2016.

Changed milestone "Registry of Service Identifiers", set due date to
May 2017 from December 2015.

Changed milestone "Addressing Architecture", set due date to May 2017
from November 2016.

Changed milestone "Bundle Security Protocol", set due date to May 2017
from November 2016.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/dtn/charter/

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:13:51 +0200

hello,
  just updated the due dates of our current milestones with a bit more 
realistic dates. However, if we finish some earlier, then just great.

Regards, Marc.

On 18 Jul 2016, at 15:10, IETF Secretariat wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dtn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn