Subject: [dtn] Seeking feedbacks on draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-03

From: "Xufeng Liu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:39:07 -0400

Hi DTN WG,

When our draft was presented in NETMOD working group during IETF97, Rick
commented that DTN working grouping was doing similar work. Since then, we
have updated the draft with
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-03. The authors
appreciate your interest, and would like to get comments, suggestions, and
requirements from DTN. If needed, we can also present. 

Thanks,

- Xufeng

---

From: Rick Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 14:13:56 +0000

Hi Xufeng,

Thank you for letting us know you've put out a new version of this
draft.  I for one will have a good look at it (I get to concentrate
100% on IETF this week) and I hope the WG can give you some good
feedback.

Cheers,

Rick

On Wed, 2017-03-22 at 16:39 -0400, Xufeng Liu wrote:
> Hi DTN WG,
>  
> When our draft was presented in NETMOD working group during IETF97,
> Rick commented that DTN working grouping was doing similar work.
> Since then, we have updated the draft with https://tools.ietf.org/htm
> l/draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-03. The authors appreciate your
> interest, and would like to get comments, suggestions, and
> _______________________________________________
> dtn mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dtn