Subject: [dtn] Upstairs Jazz Club Montreal

From: "Dr. Ronny L. Bull" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:55:27 -0400

First off it was a pleasure meeting with a few of the working group members
today at the IETF meeting.  I spoke with some of you about possibly meeting
up at the Upstairs Jazz club later this evening to network a bit more.

Here is the link for the club, I have already been a few times this week
and the live music each night is top notch.

http://www.upstairsjazz.com/en/index.php

*1254 MACKAY, MONTREAL, QC*

It is about a 10 min walk from the hotel.  Basically head out of the main
entrance and walk down to st. Catherine's street. Take a left and walk
until you hit the McDonnalds. Then take a left on that street and it is
down a short ways down on your right.  It is actually downstairs.

Jazz starts at 8pm and goes until around 11:30. I'll grab a table.

Respectfully,

Dr. Ronny L. Bull, Ph.D.
Owner and Principal Consultant
Adirondack IT Solutions, LLC
Phone: (844) 224-6170
Email: [email-masked]
Website: adirondackitsolutions.com
Blog: ronnybull.com

This e-mail message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and is
intended only for the use of the specific individual or individuals to
which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying
of this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, notify the person
named above by reply e-mail and please delete it. Thank you.