Subject: [eap] UPDATE: EAP BOF Method Template

From: [email-masked] (Pat R. Calhoun)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:00:52 -0800

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CFB3.105CFE30
Content-Type: text/plain

Given the direction things tend to take these days at the IETF, I
would really appreciate it if folks pay specific attention to the
following two fields in Bernard's template:

> Justification: Why anyone should care about your method 
> Usage scenario: When and where will it be used?  

PatC

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CFB3.105CFE30
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version =
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [eap] UPDATE: EAP BOF Method Template</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hash: SHA1</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Given the direction things tend to take these days at =
the IETF, I</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>would really appreciate it if folks pay specific =
attention to the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>following two fields in Bernard's template:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Justification: Why anyone should care about your =
method </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt; Usage scenario: When and where will it be =
used?&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>PatC</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Version: PGPfreeware 7.0.3 for non-commercial use =
&lt;<A HREF=3D"http://www.pgp.com" =
TARGET=3D"_blank">http://www.pgp.com</A>&gt;</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT =
SIZE=3D2>iQA/AwUBPJftVDN1fXKoxmisEQKzywCgx6x3X+YPcoQ4b2qC0XCux26bXPIAnjA=
w</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>8qItj8Fy18waNXKJE2ahDLL5</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>=3D5Qxz</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CFB3.105CFE30--