Subject: A Penny Stock Payday?

From: "Stock Mogul News-letter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:52:09 +0500

Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc.
                            OTCBB: GENX

Chinese Biotech Company Producing Reconstituted Bone Xenograft, RBX,
Signs  Letter  of  Intent  to  Acquire  Vitamin B1 Manufacturer that
Posted $16 Milli0n  in Revenue  for  Fiscal  2003 and  Net Income of
Approximately $3 Milli0n

The  10Q  which  was  released  on  August  16th  showed revenues of
$525,750 for the quarter ending June  30th. vs. $98,763 for the same
period a year ago. Net Income three  months  ended  June  30,  2004:
$151,904 vs. a loss of $3,929 for the same period a year ago.

                  About Genex Pharmaceutical Inc.
                                  
        Product Distributed to 400 Hospitals in 22 Provinces

Genex Pharmaceutical, Inc is a biomedical technology  company  with
distinctive  proprietary  technology  for  an orthopedic device that
treats bone-related injuries.  Headquartered  in Tianjin, China, the
Company manufactures and distributes Reconstituted  Bone  Xenograft,
RBX, to 400 hospitals in 22 provinces throughout mainland China. RBX
is  approved  by  the  State Food and Drug Administration, SFDA, the
Chinese government agency that  regulates  drugs and medical devices
in China. RBX offers a modern alternative to traditional methods  of
treating orthopedic injuries.  Source:  News Release 7-27-04

                 Recent   Press  Release Headlines

 The Good News Keeps on Coming for GENX - Go Read the Full Stories.

Genex  Pharmaceutical  Signs   New  Product  Distribution Agreements
Targeting China's Three Wea1thiest Provinces With  a  Population  of
100 milli0n, Company Sees Record Third Quarter 2004 Earnings

Genex Pharmaceutical Sees Record Third Quarter 2004 Earnings

Genex  Pharmaceutical Product Approved for Reimbursement in  China's
National Health  Care  System  and  Company  Eligible for Government
Garnts.

Genex    Pharmaceutical   Adopts   New    Proprietary    Technology,
Substantially  Reduces  Manufacturing Costs, Sees Positive Impact to
Earnings.

Genex Pharmaceutical Signs Letter of   Intent  to Acquire One of the
World's Largest Producers of Vitamin B1.

Genex Pharmaceutical Sees Strong Earnings Growth for 2004 and 2005.

Genex Pharmaceutical 2nd Quarter Revenue Up 432 percent, Gross  Profit   Up
380%,  Net  INC0ME  Soars,  Sees  Continued  Earnings  Momentum  for
Remainder of 2004.

                  Strongly Consider The Following:

Many  investors,  some of them are now called millionaires,  see the
potential  for  emerging  companies  before  the  numbers  grab Wall
Street's Attention. That 's how the big money  is  made!  Were  they
just  lucky?  I  don't  think  so- and as an investor, I suspect you
don't either. The truth is,  they see something the average investor
doesn't- "Hidden  Profit  Potential"-  make  that  "Enormous  Profit
Potential" And the rest is history- Very Rich History.

Read  the announcements GENX has made. Look at the Company. Read the
Filings. Do you see  the  Potential  for  Explosive Growth?  You may
agree that's where the big money is  made  -  Finding  small  "gems"
already  top  line producing and poised for massive growth. Consider
GENX for your portfolio today. Good Luck and Successful Investing.

DISCLAIMER: Information within this email contains FORWARD looking
statements within the meaning of  Section  27A of the Securities Act
of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any
statements  that  express  or  involve  discussions  with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs,  plans, projections, objectives,
goals,  assumptions  or  future  events  or  performance   are   not
statements of historical fact and may be forward looking statements.
Forward  looking statements are based on expectations, estimates and
projections at the  time  the  statements  are  made  that involve a
number of risks and uncertainties which could cause  actual  results
or  events  to  differ  materially from those presently anticipated.
F0rward looking statements in this  action may be identified through
the use  of  words  such  as  projects  ,  foresee,  expects,  will,
anticipates,  estimates, believes, understands or that by statements
indicating certain actions may, could,  or might occur. As with many
micro-cap stocks, today's company has additional risk factors  worth
noting.  Those  factors  include:  a  limited operating history: the
company advancing cash to  related  parties  and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a  related  party  through  a  majority
stockholder,  supplies  97%  of  the company's raw
materials: reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their
business and numerous  related  party  transactions  and the need to
raise capital.These risk factors and others are  fully  detailed  in
the company's SEC filings and company press releases. We urge you to
read  them  before you invest. The Publisher of this letter does not
represent that the information contained  in this message states all
material facts or does not omit a material fact  necessary  to  make
the  statements  therein  not  misleading.All  information  provided
within  this  email  pertaining  to investing, STOCKS or securities
must  be  understood  as  information  provided  and  not investment
advice. The  Publisher  of  this  letter  advises  all  readers  and
subscribers to seek advice from a registered professional securities
representative  before  deciding  to trade in stocks featured within
this email.  None  of  the  material  within  this  report shall be
construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many  of
these  companies  are  on  the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose all
your money by investing in this  stock. The Publisher of this letter
is not a registered investment AVDSIOR. Subscribers should not  view
information  herein  as legal, tax, accounting or investment advice.
Any reference  to  past  performance s   of  companies are specially
selected to be referenced based  on  the  favorable  performance  of
these  companies.  You  would  need  perfect  timing  to acheive the
results in the examples  given.  There  can  be no assurance of that
happening.Remember, as always, past performance is ne-ver indicative
of future results and a thorough due diligence effort,  including  a
review  of  a  company's  filings,  should  be  completed  prior  to
investing.   In   compliance   with  the  Securities  Act  of  1933,
Section17 b, The Publisher of this  letter  discloses the receipt of
fourty two thousand dollars from a  third  party,  not  an  officer,
director  or  affiliate  shareholder  for  the  circulation  of this
report. Be aware of an  inherent conflict of interest resulting from
such compensation due to the fact that this is a paid advertisement
and is not without bias. All factual information in this report  was
gathered  from  public sources, including but not limited to Company
Websites, SEC Filings and  Company  Press Releases. The Publisher of
this letter believes this information to be reliable but can make no
guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of  the  material
within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.