Subject: [eap] EAP WG Last Call on the EAP State Machine draft

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 09:11:20 -0700 (PDT)

Due to last minute changes in the state machine draft, we have had to
remove the State Machine document from the RFC Editor's queue, and bring
to EAP WG Last Call to confirm WG consensus.

This is to announce EAP WG last call on the EAP State Machine draft, which
will be available here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-statemachine-05.pdf

EAP WG Last Call will last until Friday October 15, 2004.

If you have read the draft, and believe that it is ready for forwarding to
the IESG, please reply to this mail indicating your approval of the draft.

If you have comments, please send them to the EAP WG mailing list
([email-masked]) in the format described on the EAP Issues list:

http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/EAP/eapissues.html

_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap