Subject: [eap] IETF 61 submission deadlines (fwd)

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 10:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:04:11 -0400
From: ietf-secretariat at ietf.org
To: ietf-announce at ietf.org
Subject: Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 61st IETF Meeting
    in Washington, DC, USA

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 61st IETF Meeting
in Washington, DC, USA:

October 18: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., -00) Internet-Draft Submissions

All initial Internet-Drafts (-00) must be submitted by Monday, October 18
at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions (-00) with a filename
beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair
before they can be processed or announced. WG Chair approval must be
received by Monday,October 11 at 9:00 AM ET.

October 25: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., -01 and higher) Internet-Draft
Submissions

All revised Internet-Drafts (-01 and higher) must be submitted by Monday,
October 25 at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective cutoff
dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory or
announced, and will have to be resubmitted. Please do not wait until the
last minute to submit. The Secretariat will begin accepting Internet-Draft
submissions starting Monday, November 08 at 9:00 AM ET, but may not post
or announce them until Monday, November 15.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to internet-drafts at
ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.
_______________________________________________
eap mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap