Subject: Attention Small St0ck Players

From: "Marlene Simmons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:49:25 -0500

CD TRADING CARDS (CDTD)
Current Price: 0.15
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher? Review 
Exactly What this Company Does. 

Breaking News!!

CDTC Announced That They Have Rebranded As NEX2U
CDTC Inc., the premier provider of multimedia catalogs, revealed its 
new brand today as NEX2U(TM) (CDTD). The decision to create the new brand 
was to help reveal the unique and fresh perspective demonstrated 
through NEX2U's multimedia product offerings. 

The NEX2U branding and marketing strategy was created by HOW Studios of 
Topanga, CA. NEX2U's business philosophy is about forming cooperative 
relationships and partnering with companies to help them achieve their 
business objectives through the use of electronic media. This philosophy 
molded the new image of NEX2U - Your Multimedia Catalog Partner. 

Branding experts at HOW Studios of Topanga, CA designed the new artwork 
for the logo, print materials, and a new trade show booth and marketing 
strategy that was unveiled thiss w e e k at the 22nd Annual Catalog 
Conference at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, FL. Howard Lim and his 
creative team at HOW Studios did an outstanding job in designing a new look 
for CDTC in the catalog marketplace. 

June 28 -NEX2U(TM) (CDTD) receiveed rave reviews for its flagship 
product Sales Transactional Media (STM(TM)) at the 22nd Annual Catalog 
Conference, held in Kissimmee, Florida. 

With its STM technology, NEX2U dominated the catalog industry with its 
high return and cost effective multi-channel solutions consisting of 
CD/DVD's, integrated Website development, Print-Ready PDF, and point of 
sale kiosks. STM allows companies to 0ffer a seamless online/offline 
shopping and branding experience for the catalog and internet-weary 
consumer. 

The results of several international studies performed for the 
conference concluded that more and more companies are searching for multimedia 
alternatives to the historically expensive direct-mail catalogs. Rising 
postage and paper costs for 2006 are causing large-scale catalogers to 
rethink their marketing initiatives opening up the 0pp0rtunity for 
NEX2U(TM) to position itself to lead the industry by introducing both B2B 
and B2C digital catalog environments. 

"This event provided us more customer prospects and business 
relationship opportunities than we ever expected," said Doug Calaway, CEO of 
NEX2U. "It generated hundreds of sales leads in the US. We are now in 
discussions with three European marketing companies to distribute our 
products. The event reinforced the value that our products bring to the 
industry." 

About HOW Studios 

As founder and president of HOW Studios, Howard Lim empowers clients to 
realize success through Authentic Brands(TM). Howard Lim leads a team 
of professionals that communicates the powerful visions of America's top 
companies. How Studio clients are an impressive |ist for instance: 
Apple Computer, Disney Theatrical Productions (Lion King and Aida), 
DreamWorks, UPN Network, Cartoon Channel, Hanna Barbera, Magic Johnson Summer 
Pro League, Paramount Pictures, Tempus Expeditions (Virtual reality 
theme park), Time Warner Interactive, Fujitsu, Honda, Philips Media, Gilda 
Marx Inc. (Stars of Tomorrow) and Toshiba. He exceeded the expectations 
of every client.

About CDTC (now NEX2U, Inc.) 

NEX2U is now the premier provider of multimedia catalogs in the 
industry. Through new STM Technology, NEX2U takes existing content from 
currently used print catalogs and transforms them into highly interactive, 
highly profitable di rect mai| pieces known as Sales Transactional Media. 
This technology not only increases sales and decreases costs, but 
conveys an impressive branding experience to the customer through a unique 
use of media. 

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known 
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are 
Already Familiar with This. Is CDTD Poised and Positioned to Do that For 
You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Wednesday! Go CDTD.

Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable 
for all but very aggressive investors.  This Profile is not in any way 
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3000 dollars 
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and 
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.  
If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been 
wrongfully placed in our membership, send a blank e mail with No Thanks in 
the sub ject to harelip