Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: Mr sam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:55:30 GMT

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Friend,
REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Although this proposal might come to you as as surprise since it is
coming from someone you don't know or everseen before. But after due
deliberation with my colleagues,
I decided to forward this business proposal.
We want a reliable person who could assist us to transfer the sum of
US$37.4M (Thirty seven million,Four hundred Thousand United States
Dollars)into his or her Account. This fund resulted from an
over-invoiced bill from contract awarded by us under the budget
allocation to my ministry and the bill was approved for payment by
the concerned ministries.
The contract was executed,commissioned and the contractor was paid
his actual cost of contract. We are left with the balance of
US$37.4M(Thirty seven million, four hundred thousand United
States dollars)as the over-invoiced Amount which we have deliberately
over estimated for our own use but under our protocol division, civil
servants are forbidden to operate or own foriegn account. This is why
I contact you for assistance.
We have agreed to share the money as follows.
1. 25% for you accountowner)
2. 70% for us,
3. 5% for tax, as may be required by your Government.
As you may want to know and make you less curious, I got your address
from a reputable Large chamber of commerce and industry and I am the
executive chairman of the contract Award committee of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
This transaction is very much free from all sort of risk hence this
business was carefully planned
before it was successfully executed and we the NNPC officials
involved in the deal have put in many years of meritorious service to
our ministry.
We have been exercing patience for this opportunity for so long and
for most of us this is a life time
opportunity we cannot afford to miss. To get t
his fund into your
account, we have to present an international business outfit and
consequent upon indication of your interest to fully assist us in
this transaction. You are advised to furnish us with the following.
1) Your bankers name and address, telephone, fax and telex numbers.
2) Beneficiary of the account, account Number and routine codeifany.
3) Your Private Telephone/Fax Numbers for easy
communication.
This information will enable us seek approval of the fund from the
concerned quarters within three to four banking days and the Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) payment information data will
be faxed immediately to you for completion. One of my colleagues and
i involved in this deal will come to your country to arrange for our
share upon confirmation from you that the money has hit your
nominated bank account.
All these will only take us about fourteen working days to transfer
this fund into your account from the day we receive the requirement.
Your line of business in this transaction does not matter.Honesty and
your ability to keep it secret and keep our own safe when the money
hits your account is what matters.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

mr sameke