Subject: grave huge up-grade on FCY I.PK pay attention to the email

From: "Rufus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:44:22 -0400

Market research and market pulse analysis from top experts

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

Key stockk factors analyzed by professional experts

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

Growth sttocks that make your bottom line handsome

............

A man is known by the company he keeps. Death is the great leveller A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Cultivate money and you grow rich, Cultivate mind and you raise culture The modem is the message. You can have too much of a good thing People living in glass houses should not pelt stones.
Be first at the feast, and last at the fight Only time will tell A cat has nine lives. An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

The King can make a knight, but not a gentleman
A heavy purse gives to a light heart. Money makes the world go around Count your blessings Beautiful is not what is beautiful, but what one likes Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry. An apple a day keeps the doctor away For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

March winds and April showers bring forth May flowers There is always somebody worst of then yourself no matter how bad things seem One mans loss is another mans gain Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself
Birds of a feather flock together. One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl, four for a boy, five for silver, six for gold seven for a secret not to be sold Eight for heaven nine for hell and ten for the devils own cell Youth nah ah weary but he ah fall down.