Subject: Re: refnance it

From: "Dene Durocher" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 02:12:49 -0700

D w ea e r H a om w e O t wn g er,

Your c d re f di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV h VN r l ea f l e z st m at u e and want I u MM r EDIA y TE c
u as b h to s g pen p d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW k ER your monthly p x ayme f nt p
s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea w ls o we have T z OD k AY:

$ 49 n 0 , 0 z 00 a x s l f ow a x s 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 i 0 , 0 i 00 a k s l u ow a t s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 2 i 50 , 00 e 0 a g s l l ow a g s 3 , 3 u 5 %
$ 20 l 0 , 0 e 00 a r s l d ow a s s 3 , 5 a 5 %

V t is s it ou u r web s k it h e
<http://geocities.com/RashaMarKeenronin/> 

Dene Durocher , Ap o pr o ova t l M v ana b ge m r

came to the Mountain! His rage passes description  the sort of rage
that is only seen when rich folk that have more than they can enjoy
suddenly lose something that they have long had but have never before
used or wanted. His fire belched forth, the hall smoked, he shook the