Subject: Re: [eap] Time slots for next ietf meeting

From: "Narayanan, Vidya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:29:17 -0700

> 
> Hello, all
> 
> I checked schdule there, there will be no time slots during 
> next ietf meeting?
> how about eap extension bof?
> 

The EAP Extension BoF will meet under the HOAKEY name (it merges the
EAPExt and HOKEYP efforts) in Montreal. We will post some details soon
to the EAPExt mailing list. 

Thanks,
Vidya
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap

---

From: "Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:12:22 -0400

Hi folks,

Just a clarification as well as a premature announcement based on the
nature of the emails that are flying around. 

HOAKEYP will meet as a BoF again, as the time till Montreal for getting
proper approvals in IETF towards a WG is too short and there has been
some concerns around the remaining work from EAP WG that does not have a
home. 

To accommodate the need of a larger community, HOAKEYP BoF will include
open topics related to EAP to the extend that they impact roaming and
mobility, for instance it may include AMSK derivation documents. 
To facilitate a smooth merger along with AD s we have agreed to have
Steve Bellovin do us the honors of running the upcoming BoF and Steve
has been nice enough to agree.

To say EAP extension "BOF" will meet and its merged with HOAKEY is a bit
of over-statement and premature at this point as it is not clear how
many handover unrelated issues the BoF will include if any.
We will provide more precise updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks,

Madjid

-----Original Message-----
From: Narayanan, Vidya [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:29 PM
To: +ACI-DENG, HUI -HCHBJ+ACI-; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [eap] Time slots for next ietf meeting

Thanks,
Vidya