Subject: [eap] Time slots for next ietf meeting

From: "+ACI-DENG, HUI -HCHBJ+ACI-" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:51:31 +0800

Hello, all

I checked schdule there, there will be no time slots during next ietf meeting?
how about eap extension bof?

thanks

-Hui
Disclaimer:
The contents of this e-mail, and its attachments, if any, are confidential and may be protected
by law against any unauthorized use.  If you have received this e-mail by mistake or have
reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail as soon as possible and delete it from your computer system immediately thereafter.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this e-mail or attachment or disclose
the contents to any other person.  While we have made every effort to keep our network virus free,
we take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.
_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap