Subject: [eap] Identity Protection in EAP-TLS

From: Pascal Urien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:15:26 +0200

Hi Everybody,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Identity Protection within EAP-TLS
	Author(s)	: P. Urien, M. Badra
	Filename	: draft-urien-badra-eap-tls-identity-protection-00.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2006-5-31
	
This document defines a mechanism providing EAP-TLS identity
protection.

It defines new TLS extension, in order to negotiate the symmetric
encryption algorithm that is used to encrypt or decrypt the client's
certificate.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-urien-badra-eap-tls-identity-protection-00.txt

Pascal

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap