Subject: fw: TopPicker

From: "Lawrence Eldridge" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:40:43 -0480

Our weekly gift to you!
Big Press Release just out.

Inf inex Vent ures Inc. (INFX)
Price:  0.83
5 day expected price 1.90
This one will run for sure

Starting a new Marketing Campaign Today. 
The World will know about this company
Should you wait until to late?

This one did very well during last marketing campaign. Very Well!

With this News we expect prices to exceed our projected price of 1.90

In finex Ventures Inc. - Update On Agreement With Property In Chile
Wednesday June 14, 11:19 am ET  

LAS VEGAS, NV, June 14 /FirstCall/ - In finex Ventures Inc.
is pleased to announce that on January 30, 2006, we entered into
an agreement ("Agreement"), with Rodolfo Francisco Villar ("Vendor") to
purchase a 50% interest in the mining and exploration of the following Claims,
the ("Claims"):

    REFERENCES               ROLL NUMBER

139    TESORO 1          1 - 30    03304-0532-5
140    TESORO 2          1 - 12    03304-0532-3
141    TESORO 3          1 - 30    03304-0534-1
142    TESORO 4          1 - 30    03304-0535-K
143    TESORO 5          1 - 25    03304-0536-8
144    TESORO 6          1 - 20    03304-0537-6
145    TESORO 7          1 - 25    03304-0538-4
146    TESORO 8          1 - 12    03304-0539-2
147    TESORO 9          1 - 12    03304-0540-6
148    TESORO 10         1 - 20    03304-0541-4
149    TESORO 11         1 - 20    03304-0542-2
150    TESORO 12         1 - 5     03304-0543-0

These Claims are more particularly located at the northern end of the El Indio Belt in Chile Region III which is approximately 150 kms. East of the City of Vallenar, Chile.

1.  Under the terms of the Agreement, the Vendor will grant to the
Company the sole and exclusive irrevocable right and title to the
Claims, subject to:

(i)   the completion by the Company of confirmation of legal title
and due diligence on the Properties as to ownership by the
Vendor and results therefrom being satisfactory to the Company,
 acting reasonably, within a period of  90 days;

(ii)  the right to extend a further 90 days by mutual consent. (the
right to extend a further 90 days has been granted to the
Company, in an effort to complete its due diligence);

(iii)  The Vendor and the Company shall put forth, all their
reasonable best efforts to obtain a satisfactory title opinion
or Court Order, or such that the Company will acquire the
property free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, with a
view to further develop the property into an operating mine.

2.  Upon satisfactory completion of the due diligence and clear title
being established, the Company will then:

(a)   issue to the Vendor Twenty Million (20,000,000) Common Shares,
upon the execution by the parties of this Agreement and subject
to the subject conditions as set out above; and

(b)   that all original documents or notarized copies of official
translations are therefore required to complete the
transactions contemplated in the Agreement. The issuance of the
20 Million (20,000,000) Common Shares shall be issued in the
Vendors designated name to the benefit of Vendor, upon the
removal of the subject conditions as set out above.

3.  Further, satisfactory completion of the due diligence and clear title
being established the Purchaser with the assistance of the Vendor,
(if necessary), will apply for permits to the appropriate authorities
to place the property into production. Upon the appropriate permits
being approved, the Purchaser will have the option to acquire an
additional 25% interest in the property (bringing the Purchaser
interest to 75%) in exchange for a further issuance of Ten Million
(10,000,000) Common shares of the Company's stock.

We are presently pursuing further due diligence on these Claims.