Subject: required huge gain on FCYI .PK Urgent message

From: "Doreen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:38:47 -0700

Best performing stoccks analyzed and explained

Allert Issued - Watch FCYI.PK Trade Today!

Falcon Energy, Inc.

SYMBOL: FCYI.PK

Before we start with the profile of FCYI.PK we would like
to mention something very important: A Big PR Campaign is moving this week .
And it will go all week so it would be best to get in Now.

Recent News

VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 9, 2006--Falcon Energy, Inc.
(Pinnk Sheeets:FCYI.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully acquired
the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral rich region
of Mongolia. Management felt that the opportunity presented by these properties
was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a second resource
company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three years and grant
Falcon Energy Inc. access to the mineral rights for the licensed properties.
Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the licenses are held
include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead and Zinc as well
as Fluorite and Uranium.

Gas production continues steadily from Falcon Energy's Richmount Westlock property
in Alberta, Canada. This opportunity has proven itself out as the property and
investment have benefited from the surge in natural gas prices since the well
was first tied in May of 2005. The market price (NYMEX) for natural gas at that
time was approximately $6.50 per MMBTU but in the last year prices stayed over
10.00 per MMBTU for a 5 month period with several spikes above the $14.00 range.
The company is pleased that the investment continues to provide consistent revenue
for the company and its shareholders.

Falcon Energy Inc. has also announced that due to the confirmed addition of
its mining exploration properties in Mongolia, that it will shortly be expanding
the executive team to assist in managing this new opportunity. Details will
be forthcoming.

stoock strategies and tactics explained

Conclusion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies
That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar
with This. Is FCYI.PK Poised and Positioned to
Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade tomorrow! Go FCYI.PK.

Worthy sstock information that puts more in your pocket

.............

Gluttony kills more than the sword My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. I have found at my age going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of my face. To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. Be first at the feast, and last at the fight
Things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first Turn the other cheek A dog who attends a flea circus most likely will steal the whole show. There is a skeleton in every cupboard Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

What you lose on the swings you gain on the roundabouts
Forewarned is forearmed The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak Yuh gat fuh blow yuh nose where yuh stump yuh toe. But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other. Better late than never

A wise son brings joy to his father,but a foolish son grief to his mother. Charity covers a multitude of sins He who dares wins Every little helps Softly, softly, catchee monkey
Age before beauty There are two sides to every question Lil ah sick, big a get better. Admiration is the daughter of ignorance