Subject: The Small Cap Trend

From: "love ones." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:01:23 -0100

INVESTMENT ALERT FOR OUR
READERS

Interest for VGYI has been picking over the preceding
months and interest is expected to continue with a massive PR campaign in the
days to follow.  VGYI has an extremely low float and outstanding shares
along with seasoned management and cutting edge technology in alternative fuels.
Reports indicate that all clean transportation fuel plants utilizing bio-mass
are selling all the fuels they can produce. VGYI looks like a winner to
us!

Outstanding Shares:  23,749,972 per recent
8K

Float:  1,300,000 approx.

Recent News:

Vision Energy Group, Inc. Prepares to Purchase
Biodiesel Production Unit

Company Name: Vision Energy Group Inc.

Lookup: VGYI.PK
Current Price: $.45 (50% gains expected
this week!!)
Expected: HEAVY PRICE INCREASES TO
CONTINUE

About Vision Energy Corp.

Vision Energy Corp. offers an efficient, patented technology to generate
electricity at substantial savings by using the wasted energy dissipated when
high pressure gas pipelines are let down in pressure for local consumption. Up
to 70% of electricity generated when using this system is produced without
combustion of any fossil fuel and therefore no harmful atmospheric emissions.
Thermal efficiency can exceed 100% by taking advantage of both let down energy
and primary turbine waste heat (exhaust ).

WATCH THIS STOCK GO HIGHER AND HIGHER

Any of the above statements with respect to the future
predications or goals and events may be seen as only Forward Looking and nothing
else. All information inside this email pertaining to any sort of financial
advice need to be understood as information and not advice. None of the
information above can be constructed as any sort of financial advice. This is a
paid advertisement.