Subject: If we do not, then we will age, suffer greatly and die.

From: Prince R. Roddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:33:01 +0200

php"Plasma membrane redox systems across various species form a big
topic - big enough for their own conference.

Now that Benowitz has isolated oncomodulin, he believes even greater
regeneration is possible by combining it with agents that counteract
growth inhibitors.

Scientists "have developed a new technique which uses electricity to
engineer human tissue. Rather than attempting to resolve the debate
through theoretical speculation, I argue that allowing persons to become
superlongevitists can be construed as an experiment to decide this
issue. So get out there and get digging!

We are now past the time in which greatly extended healthy life spans
were impossible.

So tell someone about healthy life extension and the latest science
today - it makes a difference! It will be a tough job, taking years -
advocacy always is, even when it is overwhelmingly, amazingly
successful, as was the case for AIDS research. After a certain point,
you're looking at cancer and ever more cancer, no matter how well you
can regenerate. phpDISCUSSIONThe highlights and headlines from the past
week follow below.

The problem needs a better solution, more likely focused on convincing
the body to recycle these cells rather than leaving them to degrade the
performance of tissue. Already they have been the first in the world to
successfully harvest and grow eardrum cells - called keratinocytes - in
a test tube. " It would be wonderful progress to find a simple
association between known mechanism and disease, but this is rare indeed
amidst the vast complexities of human biochemistry.