Subject: [eap] Real Estate Investing

From: "Bertram I. Weiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:13:15 -0400

Bertram Weiner 

11408 Fairoak Drive, Silver Spring, MD 20902-3137

 301-593-7744              Fax 301-576-3623 

[email-masked]

7

Dear Colleague:

I'm writing to you to share information about a profitable real estate
investment opportunity whose risk, because of built-in safeguards and
protections, is mitigated to a level just short of zero. I presume that you
are attracted to safe investing as a way to build wealth for retirement, for
kids' college tuitions, for home buying or improvement, or simply to bolster
or diversify your investment portfolio.  Like most people, you probably
value these kinds of things highly.

            I am a member of an exclusive real estate investment club of
about 300 affluent people who are corporate CEO's, bank presidents, doctors,
lawyers, entrepreneurs, accountants, merchants, salespeople, brokers,
network managers, etc.  What we have in common is that we invest in a
protected way that mitigates risk and produces high profits even in stagnant
or declining markets.  In fact, our entrance and exit strategies
specifically are designed as the solution to losses in down-turning markets.
I am invested myself, and I'll be glad to share my numbers with you.

We work with national and international real estate developments of all
kinds.  We purchase units in a project at a significantly discounted price
and, with no penalty, sell them to end-users at a premium price.  No member
has ever had to close before flipping the property.  We purchase and sell
actual real estate (not securities, such as REIT's).  Our contract with
developers protects our deposit (which is only 10% to 15% of the discounted
price) against the developer's use for construction and his/her bankruptcy,
and protects our profit (which is 40% of our deposit amount) against a
market downturn.   It's really that simple.  Our advantageous terms with
developers make this possible, for there is no law that says that the usual
risks of real estate investing can't be shifted from the purchaser to the
developer.  Because of our volume, we are able to do just that.  

If you think that membership in our club might help you achieve your
financial goals, send me an email, [email-masked], with your phone
number and your permission for me to call you (or call me at your
convenience at 301-593-7744) to explain further and to answer your
questions.  Needless to say, there are qualifying requirements and other
details to communicate, and probably  there  are  many  questions  you
might  like  answered. Your response obligates you to nothing, and, by the
way, there is no application fee to become a member.

Thank you for reading this.  I hope the idea of fully protected profitable
real estate investing appeals to you and I look forward to hearing from you.

                                                Sincerely,         

                                      Bert Weiner

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap