Subject: [eap] Preconstruction Purchasing and Assigning before Closing

From: "Bertram I. Weiner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:18:37 -0400

Dear Colleagues. If you ever thought about doing real estate investing you
will do yourself a regrettable disservice if you don't read the following.
The investment club I mention below has just (this March) partnered up with
Mandarin Oriental Hotels, and units can be purchased and assigned (flipped)
using a letter of credit against other assets, with no cash. Please accept
my word that the time it takes you to read this can be well worth your
while.  Bert Weiner

I

 * * * * *

    Hello. I am a member of a very successful three-year-old club of over
300 RISK-AVERSE affluent people. We individually purchase developers'
preconstruction units at BELOW FAIR MARKET VALUE and, WITHOUT CLOSING and
WITHOUT PENALTY, assign (flip) them to end-users at HIGH PROFIT (40%
cash-on-cash) and SEVERELY MITIGATED RISK. We profit 40% EVEN IN DOWNTURNING
MARKETS because we negotiate HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS TERMS (see below) with
developers who agree to our terms because they need our 300 buyers to
individually pre-purchase up to 50% of their units in order to qualify for a
construction loan. Please note that the lenders are fully aware of and
approving of our terms. Note, too, that we are individually purchasing real
estate units, not securities.  

    I invite you to consider joining our club to invest in this profitable
way with safety, and also to pass this information on to your investor
friends and clients. We are looking for a limited number of qualified
members (individuals, groups, or entities) in order for the club to be able
to participate with more developers. It's that simple. There is no
application fee to become a member, and all individual purchasing decisions
are made by the member, not by the club. 

    Please note that under our terms with developers: 

         * No club member has ever had to close involuntarily because our
specific contractual provisions make it a losing deal for a developer to
bring a member to closing;   

         * Your individual deposit is escrowed in your individual name, and
the developer cannot use it for construction. The escrow agent is required
to return your deposit (typically with interest) if the developer files for
bankruptcy or otherwise fails to complete the project; 

         * Depending upon the project, your deposit is ONLY 10% to 15% of
your discounted price, and can be in cash or a LETTER OF CREDIT secured by
other assets (which then continue to produce earnings for you). Your deposit
is returned (typically with interest) when the end-user CONTRACTS to
purchase your unit. (N.B.: After 8 months of negotiation, the club just
landed a contract (in early March 2007) with Mandarin Oriental Hotels (look
them up on the web) for purchasing and flipping units in their new five-star
condo-hotel in Chicago, now under construction. A deposit can be made with
cash OR letter of credit.)

         * You receive your 40% net profit when the end-user CLOSES; note
that the longer it takes for the project to be completed (and therefore for
the end-user to CLOSE), the greater the chance that your PROFIT will
increase beyond 40% in an appreciating market, and more importantly, because
your deposit long-since has been returned to you (i.e., when the end-user
CONTRACTED), the same deposit can be allocated into other projects, each of
them with a 40% profit, over and over again WHILE YOUR FIRST PROJECT IS
WAITING TO CLOSE. Thus your profit on the same money can approach 80% and
more.  

         * your 40% net profit is FULLY PROTECTED against a market downturn,
because if the developer sells to an end-user at below the agreed-upon fair
market value, YOUR DISCOUNTED PRICE IS DECREASED FURTHER, DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR,
by the amount the developer undersold below FMV; therefore, the dollar
spread between your price and the end-users' price always remains the same
in a declining market; in an appreciating market the profit spread, of
course, increases. 

    Again, it's just that simple!

    If the benefits of our club's platform of investment and exit
strategies, as summarized above, fit within your personal criteria for
safely enhancing your wealth, retirement planning, college tuition needs,
homestead upgrading, investment variety and diversification, or whatever
else you consider of value, please call me at (301) 593-7744 or email me at
[email-masked] to discuss how you (or someone you refer) can become a
member.

    I thank you for reading this and hope that it has been worth your time.
If so, I look forward to your questions, other communication, and hopefully,
you application for membership.

                               Sincerely,

                                   /s/

                               Bert Weiner                               

                               (301) 593-7744

                                [email-masked]  

P.S. I hope you will agree that what I have outlined above is a rare real
estate investment opportunity to profit safely despite these days of
declining markets. If you are a real estate licensee who may not yet be
ready to qualify for membership yourself, please note that you can earn
REFERRAL COMMISSIONS even if you are not a member of the club. Also if you
are or know of a developer who needs presales to qualify for a construction
loan by quickly selling preconstruction units, please call me with that
referral, too. Thanks again. 

Information herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but
cannot be guaranteed as to accuracy or completeness because the source
documents are more fully and specifically detailed. The author is a licensed
real estate broker who may receive compensation from the club; he receives
no compensation from the purchaser. The decision to purchase a particular
unit is made by the purchaser only, not by the club for the purchaser. This
is a simple real estate transaction between a purchaser and a developer. It
is not a security, and the author is not a registered investment advisor and
does not accept compensation from publicly traded companies in return for
this commentary. Readers should not view this publication as offering
personalized legal or securities investment advice. Purchasers will be
provided a due diligence packet before purchasing in order to individually
determine the suitability of the purchase for inclusion in their own
portfolio. Reprints or redistribution of this material is allowed and
encouraged. 

If you would like to forward this message to someone please feel free to do
so. If you would like to not receive further messages from this sender
please so advise at [email-masked].

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap