Subject: signal British

From: provision <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:55:26 +0200

Howard checked out Tricia's pictures in Playboy and noticed that she
covered up some areas.

He said the place he went to watch the game was filled with hot chicks.
Tricia said there have been times when she had a few guys so she's had
her fair share.

He said that Bubba and Heather were back there and the preacher was with
them.

They showed some of that in the studio and Artie said it was so
depressing to see that. It was that one move that cost him the game.
Ronnie said he heard him the first time and yelled at Howard as he was
doing that. Gary said when he got his room at the hotel, he thought that
it was the wrong one because it was too nice. They were so wrapped up in
the game that Brent may have skipped the coke.

8:15am After the break Howard talked about how beautiful Tricia was.

7:35am After the break Howard was listening to some more Beatles stuff.
Then he mentioned that Tricia Helfer was coming in this morning and the
only reason she's coming in is because he has a dick.

He also said that Ralph won't be on the flight because they have so many
other people going down on this private jet.

He said that Artie as eating the donuts that he had dipped in the
chocolate like it was his last day on earth.

6:00am OJ Simpson Discussions.

Howard told him that he has to suck down the beer really fast trying to
get to that level of drunkenness that he likes and it's really a
problem.

He said he felt like he had to pay attention to the girls the whole
night and felt like he was cheating if he was talking to anyone else at
the party.

Howard told him not to yell at him.

6:00am Show opening bits and songs included: Adam Sandler's ''At a
Medium Pace'' song, Lenny Kravitz performing ''Let Love Rule'' live in
Howard's K-Rock studio. Ronnie started to walk out but quickly came back
to defend himself some more. Sal was calling 25 Cent the N-word and
that's just wrong.

Artie said that he has some go-to girls that he jerks off to and one of
them is a hooker that he banged back in 2001.

He said he really likes Sal but he was sitting alone with Beth when he
came over and started bothering him. Howard went around the room and
asked the guys what they thought and then asked Tricia. The source was
Chaunce Hayden who never checks his sources. 8:05am Howard Talks To An
OJ Simoson Juror's Mother. He said he didn't know who he was otherwise
he would have said hello.

'' He said there must be something really wrong with him for doing
that.

Howard said he had a better story about Ralph. Howard gave Tricia some
plugs for her Playboy issue and then took some more phone calls.

He said she really loves them and she really would have loved that.

Howard told Ronnie he just won the Asshole Award for his behavior down
there. Robin said that Richard came over to her at one point and asked
her to dance with him. Artie said that Brent wasn't really pushing him
that hard to do it so he wasn't being evil or anything. He said Ralph
just wanted to make it official. Sal came in and said it was a proud
moment for him.

He said they were very, very thin and needed to put on a few pounds.