Subject: If you have SONET - SDH and Ethernet expertise, please rate your expertise on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest.

From: Hugh Odonnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 08:50:01 +0100

Are you familiar with Primavera P3? Previous experience in the repair
and maintenance of engine generator systems, including controls and
transfer switches required. In the free version of SiteAdvisor, users
are steered away from the riskiest sites.

How many of these types of projects have you managed? Network Security
SpotlightYour New Security Risk: Photocopiers? SEC Cracks Down on Stock
Spammers2. The ideal candidate will have specific experience as a
Construction Manager over CFB boiler construction projects. Generous
package includes salary based on experience, benefits, and
relocation.

The college was vulnerable because it did not have the latest security
protections, Gabos said.

The company, one of the leading makers of photocopiers, commissioned a
consumer survey that indicated more than half of Americans did not know
copiers carried this data security risk. Professional registration is
expected or required depending on position.

Enterprise Hardware SpotlightSanDisk Intros New 32-GB Flash DriveFlash
drives took another step toward widespread acceptance Wednesday when
SanDisk launched its 32-GB, 2.

The Candidate must have EPC firm experience or otherwise demonstrated
hands-on utility engineering and design experience.