Subject: THESE WINDS ARE EXPECTED TODIMINISH CONSIDERABLY THIS AFTERNOON AS THE SURFACE PRESSUREGRADIENT WEAKENS.

From: Mercado <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:50:11 +0900

A HEAVY SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM AST MONDAY.

THISCOLDER AND DENSER AIR WILL ACCELERATE AS IT MOVES ACROSS
THEMOUNTAINS AND DROPS DOWN TO NEAR SEA LEVEL. FOR THE FOLLOWING
FORECAST LOCATIONS:. WIND CHILL ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS
EVENING TO12 PM AST MONDAY OVER THE HILLS.

INADDITION TO THIS COLD AIR ALOFT WILL BE MOVING OVER THE AREA
ANDDROPPING TEMPERATURES.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONUP TO 2 INCHES.

THESE WINDS ARE EXPECTED TODIMINISH CONSIDERABLY THIS AFTERNOON AS THE
SURFACE PRESSUREGRADIENT WEAKENS. A WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN
EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM AST TUESDAY. HEAVY SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT
UNTIL 1 PM AST MONDAY. SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 2 TO 4INCHES POSSIBLE.
MAKING SURE THAT ALL EXPOSED SKIN IS COVERED. WIND CHILL ADVISORY NOW IN
EFFECT FROM 9 PM THIS EVENING TO12 PM AST MONDAY OVER THE HILLS. SOUTH
WIND 25 MPH WITH OCCASIONAL GUSTSTO 35 MPH.

HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 9 PM AST MONDAY. SNOW WILL
BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES TONIGHT AND MONDAY MORNING.

SNOW WILL INCREASE THIS EVENING AND BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES LATETONIGHT
AND MONDAY.

THIS WILL RESULT INFROST BITE AND LEAD TO HYPOTHERMIA IF PRECAUTIONS ARE
NOT TAKEN.

DENALI NATIONAL PARK. A WARNING MEANS THAT A WINTER STORM IS ALREADY
OCCURRING ORIMMINENT. ADDITIONAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS FROM THIS NEWSTORM
COULD RANGE FROM ONE TO TWO AND HALF FEET. STRONG WIND THROUGH TUESDAY
MORNING. THISCOLDER AND DENSER AIR WILL ACCELERATE AS IT MOVES ACROSS
THEMOUNTAINS AND DROPS DOWN TO NEAR SEA LEVEL. SNOW WILL CONTINUE MOST
OF TONIGHT AND MIX WITH OR CHANGE TO RAIN LATETONIGHT.

FROM LATE MONDAY NIGHT INTO TUESDAY MORNING.