Subject: [eap] Issue 400: IDNITs

From: "Bernard Aboba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:14:48 -0800

Issue 400: IDNITs
Submitter name: Bernard Aboba
Submitter email address: mailto:[email-masked]
Date first submitted: March 8, 2007
Reference:
Document: NETSEL-06
Comment type: E
Priority: S
Section: Various
Rationale/Explanation of issue:

The IDNITs script kicks out some warnings:

idnits 2.03.16

tmp/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-06.txt:
tmp/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-06.txt(1573): Line has weird spacing: 
'...tandard  for I...'

  Checking boilerplate required by RFC 3978 and 3979, updated by RFC 4748:
    Nothing found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt:
    Nothing found here.

  Checking nits according to http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html:
    Nothing found here.

  Miscellaneous warnings:
  - The document doesn't use any RFC 2119 keywords, yet seems to have RFC
    2119 boilerplate text.

  Checking references for intended status: Informational
  - Obsolete informational reference (is this intentional?): RFC 2486
  - Outdated reference: A later version (-13) exists of
    draft-tschofenig-eap-ikev2-10

    Summary: 0 errors, 3 warnings

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap