Subject: Friday docs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:11:30 +0200

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

Finance Reports:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. -E-X-T-O-
$0.41

May brought us the first look at Exit Only's new Vehicle Web-marketing
solution. The concept of marketing new and used vehicles through the web
is not new. The new concept here is allowing its clients to post
vehicles to the database without charge or hidden fees. Those posting
there vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay $2 for each
potential buyers information they accept.

Points To Consider:

- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- Exit is also providing mobile access for sellers. The system will
deliver real-time leads of buyer information directly to their mobile
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. To
read recent releases and find out more information consult any financial
website.

International News:

Rice touts 'most serious' Mideast peace efforts in years ----- RAMALLAH,
West Bank -- Israel and Palestinian negotiators are involved in the most
serious effort in "many, many years" to try to end the Mideast conflict,
said U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Monday. U.S. Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice meets Monday with Palestinian President
Mahmoud Abbas. "Frankly, it's time for the establishment of a
Palestinian state and it's time for Israel to live in the security that
is going to come with a peaceful and democratic neighbor," Rice said. A
day after meeting with Israeli leaders, Rice met in the West Bank with
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and said she's pushing both sides to
work "intensely" toward agreeing on a "serious, substantive and
concrete" framework for a November peace conference in Annapolis,
Maryland.

American Interest:

FBI agent: Boss rooted for mob family ----- NEW YORK -- The anecdote is
so ingrained in Mafia lore that it was mimicked in a scene from the
television show "The Sopranos": A corrupt FBI agent slapping his desk
and celebrating news of another killing in a bloody mob civil war. A
current FBI agent testified Wednesday that it happened in a real-life
slip-up by ex-agent R. Lindley DeVecchio, now on trial for murder.
"We're going to win this thing," DeVecchio blurted out at headquarters,
according to the witness. Prosecutors said the 1992 outburst was further
proof that DeVecchio secretly aligned himself with an informant within
one of the warring factions of the Colombo crime family.