Subject: [eap] Last Call: draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem (Network Discovery and Selection Problem) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:09:18 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Extensible Authentication 
Protocol WG (eap) to consider the following document:

- 'Network Discovery and Selection Problem '
   <draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-10-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eap-netsel-problem-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11288&rfc_flag=0

_________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe or modify your subscription options, please visit:
http://lists.frascone.com/mailman/listinfo/eap

Arhives: http://lists.frascone.com/pipermail/eap