Subject: Re:

From: "Nola Marquez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:24:56 +0200

any one of his millions, each a human being with all a human being's
as he knew what was deadly for the inhabitants whom they brought
a motor-car along an army front, with glimpses of units of soldiers,
And how make sure that those who had money should pay for their
A bullet coming from our side swept overhead. One of our own
an instinct with the continental peoples through the necessity of their
army, but only enough to prove the rule by the exception. They do not
and run for office in America. I know that he would soon be mayor of
Army, which General Manoury had formed in haste and flung at von
a Niagara of artillery, as fresh battalions are fed into the conflict.
A burned block cost less than a dead German soldier. The system
Admiral Jellicoe is one with Captain Jellicoe, whose cheeriness even
another shell; and lying over the trunk, limp and lifeless where he had
All the while the French battery kept on firing slowly, then again
and shells were urgently dropping behind us. There was no use trying
across only twenty-two miles of water to the chalk cliffs of Dover. She
Admiral Jellicoe is one with Captain Jellicoe, whose cheeriness even
and the Russian, patient and unbeatable, vague, glamorous,
accounts that you read. But if one out of a dozen of these mounted
among their dead and wounded, after torrents of shell-fire, after