Subject: YOUR FUND NOTIFICATION.......ADHERE

From: MICHEAL CENA <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:17:34 -0500

U.S. Foreign Treasury Lodgings Partners Of
U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220

Hello

I am writing to inform you that The United States Foreign Treasury Lodgings
partners of U.S. Department of the Treasury Washington DC received and
acknowledged your winning inherited funds via cash consignment baggage from
United Nations (UN) association of London, United Kingdom liaison  
office valued
@ $8.5million dollars today.

The event which was witnessed by the Federal Bureau of investigation (FBI) and
the Interpol envoys deployed to London by United States Department of the
Treasury Washington DC to monitor the proceedings of the funds release  
from the
United Nations (UN) Association of London United Kingdom vault, confirmed that
the status maintained to coordination the release of your funds was a fair
judgment by the United Nations (UN) Association of London United  
Kingdom, as the
outcome of the event was a perfect solution to curtail the activities of con
artist and scam generally and is also a perfect end to your payment.

Your winning beneficiary funds that was allotted into cash consignment baggage
is now been deposited here in our pecuniary vault the United States foreign
treasury lodgings partners of U.S. Department of the Treasury  
Washington DC. The
adage behind every successful events, there?s well organized planning board,
this case was applied in your wining inherited funds retrieving from London
United Kingdom, because the proceedings couldn?t have being successful if the
United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown, did not dedicated his time to
guarantee success to the event due to his fight to eradicate deception,
corruptions and terrorism's that has deeply rooted in government and  
the people
of the world today, and it was also an opportunity of achievement for him to
meet the deadline given at the g8 summit in Tokyo to clear outstanding
beneficiary debts and lottery wining debts owned to foreigners by the United
Kingdom government.

Thus before the effectiveness of your cash consignment baggage will commence,
you are to reconfirm your personal information stated as following below to
enhance your cash consignment baggage delivery to your bank.

Full name:
Residence address / bank address:
Current occupation:
Contact telephone numbers:
Any form of prove of identification:
Current age:

I advice you to adhere to this instruction because its compulsory that  
you send
the above legal and vital information to my perusal and perhaps call my office
for clarifications using the office telephone numbers stated as following:

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours

Mr. Michael Cena
SECRETARY OF UNITED STATES FOREIGN TREASURY LODGINGS,
PARTNERS OF U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY WASHINGTON DC.