Subject: [earlywarning] draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individuals-requirements-02.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:48:30 +0200

I have submitted an update of
draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individuals-requirements:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-norreys-ecrit-authority2individual
s-requirements-02.txt

It changed quite a bit: 

* The terminology got updated -- although I am not yet happy with the
current terms. I will trigger another discussion regarding the terminology
in a separate mail. 

* I add a section on architectural aspects. Please read through this part
and tell me whether this is heading into the right direction. 

* Then, I shortened the number of requirements by simply deleting many of
them (particularly those that referred to the content of the warning
notification rather than the protocol mechanisms since I hope that we focus
on the protocols). I think many more requirements need to be deleted as they
do not really provide a lot of value. 

Ciao
Hannes