Subject: PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

From: "Mr Farsan Haddad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:30:39 +0100

Dear friend,
How are you?
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$423M, which I seek your 
partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of 
the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am .Mr  Farsan  Haddad from Lebanon of a personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: 
Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial 
institution with its branches all over the world)
SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me
to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal 
with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been 
deposited with Bank Menatep Russia where the final crediting is
expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got
arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and 
opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris
Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor
Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure 
as Russian president. You can catch more of the story on this
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html
YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted 
sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable Bank Menatep Russia transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded in 2 weeks before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail. 
Thank you very much
Regards
Mr  Farsan  Haddad