Subject: CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.

From: "Mr Johnson Ndu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 06:08:39 -0700

Hello,
I write to seek your services in a private matter regarding the late Adam
A Williams who died from united states of america leaving some funds unclaimed
in our bank without any beneficiary.This requires a private arrangement.Could
you perhaps be able to receive these funds 
under legal claims then I will fill you in.I am willing to pay a generous
management and transfer feesas well as appreciation for fewer questions
asked and your participation.15%

I need assistance from a trustworthy and reliable person whom i will fill
in as the beneficiary to provide an account where this fund will be remmited.I
have all the details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your
major role would be to open a bank account where the funds will be transferred.All
correspondences will be via email,for now.The funds in question are quite
large (about $26,000,000). I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes
or no. If yes, then let's work out the modalities.
Closing with anticipation.
Mr Johnson Ndu.

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/