Subject: [Ecrit] New requirements draft -08 available

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 09:53:07 -0700

As Hannes has already mentioned, I have submitted a new edition of the
ECRIT requirements draft to the I-D editor. Until it appears in the
archives, you can find it at the following link:

http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/cache/draft-ietf-ecrit-requirements-08.txt

This version contains only a few changes, generally described below:

Issues referred to are logged in the tracker
(http://www.ietf-ecrit.org:8080/ecrit-req/index):

A.  Several issues had changes which were incorporated already into
draft -07, but which I marked "Resolved" since there were no objections
raised on the list.

Issues which I have left open are: 
38 yesterday Ma5. URI alternate contact   
39 yesterday Ma6. URL properties   
33 yesterday Location-dependent emergency dial string  
36 4 weeks ago Id3 - Emergency identifier marking  
(I will also mark these as "Resolved" within a few days from this email
msg., assuming no objections come up on the list.)

B.  Additional issues have been addressed in draft -08, such as:

35 Location Validation (contains 3 NEW (proposed) requirements)
52 protocol specific - end devices out of scope 

C.  Bob Natale's text edits made it in this time (ref. email 3/19).

Comments welcomed.

Roger Marshall.

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit