Subject: [Ecrit] How to get work done.

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:55:03 +0200

Hi all,

from time to time some of you indicate that we should make better 
progress with our charter items.

That's a good idea BUT we all need todo something to accomplish our 
ambitious goals.

Here are some hints what you could do to help us all to make better 
progress:

* Review documents as early as possible. Review documents when we start 
a WGLC. (Note that we cannot send a document to the IESG that has 
obvious bugs.)

* Send constructive feedback. This might, for example, include text 
proposals.

* Organize discussions in a structured fashion. Make use of the issue 
tracker.

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I would really, really like to see some progress on the ECRIT-Arch 
DT as well ...

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit