Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT Implementation Activities

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:55:47 +0200

Hi all,

as mentioned at the last IETF meeting in Montreal I am going to setup a 
webpage that contains information about ongoing and planned 
implementation activities. I got the first few responses (although the 
chairs are aware of more projects but it requires further investigation 
whether our contact persons are allowed to disclose them already).

Anyway, we have a first version of the webpage being setup:
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/implementation.html

Andy has setup a mailing list for implementers as well. Currently, it is 
a private mailing list only accessible for those people that reported 
ongoing projects. Hence, there is a tiny incentive to send us a report 
about your current work.

Ciao
Hannes & Marc

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:29:36 -0400

On Aug 14, 2006, at 4:55 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> Andy has setup a mailing list for implementers as well. Currently,  
> it is a private mailing list only accessible for those people that  
> reported ongoing projects. Hence, there is a tiny incentive to send  
> us a report about your current work.

Technically, it isn't private.  Anybody can join.  We'd just like to  
restrict it to people slinging code or Gant charts.  So far it is has  
already produced some enlightening discussions that I believe will  
benefit ECRIT.

-andy