Subject: [Ecrit] DHCP-based LoST Discovery

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 00:11:17 +0200

Hi all,

I have just submitted another draft for DHCP-based LoST discovery.
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-dhc-lost-discovery/draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-00.txt

This work is a joint effort between Henning, James and myself and 
replaces the previously submitted draft 
draft-tschofenig-dhc-lost-discovery-00.txt.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:39:20 -0400

As a matter of background, the draft below largely replicates the  
approach of DHCP-for-SIP (RFC 3263, RFC 3319) since the problem seems  
similar.

On Aug 31, 2006, at 6:11 PM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:

> http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-dhc-lost-discovery/ 
> draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery-00.txt
>
> replaces the previously submitted draft draft-tschofenig-dhc-lost- 
> discovery-00.txt.
>
> Ciao
> Hannes
>