Subject: [Ecrit] Regarding ATIS PRESS RELEASE: ATIS Releases Suite ofIP-basedEmergency Services Standards

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 18:38:43 +0100

Hi all,

Christian kindly offered the possibility to make the mentioned ATIS 
documents available for our working group. This would require a bit of 
work via the liaison process. Before we invest time to figure out how 
this procedure would work I would like to get feedback from the group 
whether there is interest in obtaining and reviewing the documents.

Deadline for a response: 21st December 2006.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ecrit mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:53:20 -0500

I have access to the documents now, so this is not of much value to me.

I personally think they are of no value to the ecrit working group at this
time.  If our charter changes, they could become interesting.

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 12:39 PM
> To: ECRIT
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Ecrit] Regarding ATIS PRESS RELEASE: ATIS Releases Suite ofIP-
> basedEmergency Services Standards
> 
> Hi all,
>

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:56:49 -0600

I didn't think the IETF did liaisons with national organizations (only 
international ones)?

At 06:38 PM 12/14/2006 +0100, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
>work via the liaison process. Before we invest time to figure out how this 
>procedure would work I would like to get feedback from the group whether 
>there is interest in obtaining and reviewing the documents.
>

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:52:20 +0100

Hi James,

that's the part of my sentence "would require a bit of work ..." to 
figure out whether and how it works.
Before we start I would obviously like to determine whether there is 
interest.

Ciao
Hannes

James M. Polk wrote:
>> documents available for our working group. This would require a bit 
>> of work via the liaison process. Before we invest time to figure out 
>> how this procedure would work I would like to get feedback from the 
>> group whether there is interest in obtaining and reviewing the 
>> documents.
>>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:34:49 -0500

Hmmmm ...   Kinda hard to tell if documents are of interest without 
actually looking at them.   But based on Brian's earlier take on these 
(email 06.12.06), it *sounds* like it is not a major concern.  If others 
on list have also actually read these over, perhaps they could comment on 
where / if they might or might not interact with ECRIT work items? 
-- Peter Blatherwick

Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
14.12.06 14:52
 
        To:     "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
        cc:     [email-masked], ECRIT <[email-masked]>
        Subject:        Re: [Ecrit] Regarding ATIS PRESS RELEASE: ATIS 
Releases Suite  ofIP-basedEmergency Services Standards

Hi James,

Ciao
Hannes