Subject: [Ecrit] ECRIT WG Webex Event Attendee Info

From: Marc Linsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:19:15 -0500

Topic: IETF ECRIT WG Meeting
Host: Marc Linsner
Date and Time:
November 11, 2009 9:00 am, Japan Standard Time (Hiroshima, GMT+09:00)
Event number: 203 974 390
Event password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?d=203974390&t=a&EA=mar
c.linsner%40cisco.com&ET=1b1d338249aa9ffba4008e26c2713f2e&ETR=2d02741028dde2
c562c926f271bffb10&RT=MiMxMQ==&p
2. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

-------------------------------------------------------
Cost Savings Tips and Tricks
-------------------------------------------------------

- Whenever possible, call the local number (if there is no charge to you).
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

- When using a U.S. cell phone in the United States, always call the local
number, otherwise the company is charged twice (once for the minutes and
again for the toll-free number).

- When staying in a hotel, dial the local number from your cell phone, have
the system call you, or use IP Communicator.

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
You can contact Marc Linsner at:
[email-masked]

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.