Subject: [Ecrit] Updated Agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 03:33:05 +0200

Hi all, 

I have updated the agenda: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/ecrit.txt

I have proposed a few presenters. Please let me know if this works for
you.

Ciao
Hannes

---------------

* WG Status Update (Hannes)

* LoST Sync (Hannes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync

Goal: Presentation of the revealed deployment options
Make the group aware of the issue and solicit feedback. 

* SOS Parameter (Milan, remote)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter-07.txt

Goal: Draft was updated and generalized. Confirm approach by the group.

* Service URN Update (Henning, remote)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-forte-ecrit-service-urn-policy-00

Goal: Conclude the IANA registration policy proposal. 

* PSAP Callback (Keith)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-psap-callback-01.txt

Goal: Make a decision about the solution approach
 
* ECRIT Direct (Martin)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-ecrit-direct-01.txt

Goal: Start architecture discussion 

* Unauthenticated Emergency Services (Dirk)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-unauthenticated-acces
s-06.txt

Goal: Decide whether the described approach is viable or whether an
approach 
like ECRIT direct should be taken.

* Transformations URN Using LoST (James, remote)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-ecrit-lost-transformations-urn-00.
txt

Goal: This document is a follow-up of
draft-polk-ecrit-lost-geocoding-00.txt based on the feedback received by
the group at the  Stockholm IETF meeting. 

* Data-Only Emergency Message (Brian, remote)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-data-only-ea-00.txt

Goal: This is a new document. Solicit feedback from the group.