Subject: [Ecrit] draft-patel-ecrit-sos-parameter

From: "Milan Patel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 01:28:57 -0000

Hi folks,

Due to bad audio I didn't catch the conclusion on the draft and way
forwards.

My understanding is the group are fine with the change to reg-type. 

The thing I am unclear on is whether the explanations provided by
Martin, Hannu and myself resulted in Cullen satisfied that option tags
are required. OR do folks still find it useful to include option tags or
at least some indicator in the 200 to inform the UA that the network
supports the reg-type extension and that emergency registration was
successful rather than the lack of support of the extension resulting in
normal registration procedures applied. 

I'd appreciate a quick email with the conclusion in the meeting so I can
inform 3GPP (we're in Beijing right now) of the discussion. 

Best regards,

Milan

Milan Patel 
Carrier Networks Core Standards 
Nortel 
[email-masked] 
Telephone +44 162 843 2381 / ESN 560 2381 
Mobile +44 774 053 9261 / ESN 748 9261 

For the Companies listed below, The Institute of Chartered Accountants
in England and Wales authorises A R Bloom, S Harris and C Hill to act as
Insolvency Practitioners under section 390(2)(a) of the Insolvency Act
1986 and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants authorises A
M Hudson to act as an Insolvency Practitioner under section 390(2)(a) of
the Insolvency Act 1986.

The affairs, business and property of the Companies are being managed by
the Joint Administrators, A R Bloom, S Harris, AM Hudson and C Hill who
act as agents of the Companies only and without personal liability.

The Companies are Nortel Networks UK Limited; Nortel Networks SA; Nortel
GmbH; Nortel Networks France SAS; Nortel Networks NV; Nortel Networks
SpA; Nortel Networks BV; Nortel Networks Polska SP Zoo; Nortel Networks
Hispania SA; Nortel Networks (Austria) GmbH; Nortel Networks sro; Nortel
Networks Engineering Service Kft; Nortel Networks Portugal SA; Nortel
Networks Slovensko sro; Nortel Networks Oy; Nortel Networks Romania SRL;
Nortel Networks AB; Nortel Networks International Finance & Holding BV