Subject: [Ecrit] Errata reports for errata 1259, 1260, and 1263 for RFC 5012 "Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution"

From: "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 13:17:02 -0400

======================================================================
RFC5012, "Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet
Technologies"
Source of RFC: ecrit (rai)

Errata ID: 1259

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
Date Reported: 2008-01-13

Section 8, pg.19 says:

   Ma14.  Resilience to mapping server failure:  The mapping protocol
      MUST support a mechanism that enables the client to fail over to
      different (replica) mapping server.

It should say:

   Ma14.  Resilience to mapping server failure:  The mapping protocol
|     MUST support a mechanism that enables the client to fail over to a
      different (replica) mapping server.

Notes:

insert missing "a"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended status:  (correct) Hold for document update

======================================================================
RFC5012, "Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet
Technologies"
Source of RFC: ecrit (rai)

Errata ID: 1260

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
Date Reported: 2008-01-13
Report Text:

double replication :  ability to   <->  to be able to    :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Erratum 1260 is a truncated version of erratum 1263.  This erratum
should be deleted, or set to refer to erratum 1263.
======================================================================
RFC5012, "Requirements for Emergency Context Resolution with Internet
Technologies"
Source of RFC: ecrit (rai)

Errata ID: 1263

Status: Reported
Type: Editorial

Reported By: Alfred Hoenes
Date Reported: 2008-01-13

Section 8 (p.19) says:

   Ma15.  Traceable resolution:  The mapping protocol SHOULD support the
|     ability of the mapping client to be able to determine the entity
      or entities that provided the emergency address resolution
      information.

It should say:

   Ma15.  Traceable resolution:  The mapping protocol SHOULD support the
|     ability of the mapping client to determine the entity or entities
      that provided the emergency address resolution information.

Notes:

"double replication": ability to <-> to be able to :-)

Note:
The previous entry of this same Errata Entry has been truncated
inadvertently -- please remove it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended status:  (correct) Hold for document update

======================================================================

Dale