Subject: [Ecrit] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-35: (with COMMENT)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 00:33:47 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-35: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for addressing all my comments -- version -35 looks really
good.

A minor thing that the RFC Editor will correct anyway, but if you happen
to do another round of changes: You have "mime" in lower case in three
places (in Sections 4.2, 4.3, and 4.5), and they should be upper-cased.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 11:09:46 -0700

Hi Barry,

>  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/

I did make some changes in response to Stephen's email, and included 
the case correction on "MIME".  Thanks for catching it.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
You see, wire telegraph is a kind of very, very long cat.  You
pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles.
Do you understand this?  And radio operates in exactly the same
way: you send signals here, they receive them there.  The only
difference is that there is no cat.            --Albert Einstein