Subject: [Ecrit] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-21: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 09:46:15 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-21: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please address all the NITs found in the IoT directorate review by Gonzalo Salgueiro:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-21-iotdir-telechat-salgueiro-2020-03-02/
Thank you again Gonzalo !

And another NIT below.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

-- Section 4.2 --
About "incidents", s/may not be present/MAY not be present/ ?