Subject: is this list still alive or am I disconnected?

From: Gunther Schadow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:49:21 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for this, you do not need to reply, I'll see whether I get my own
posting. -Gunther

---

From: Gunther Schadow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:38:28 -0500 (EST)

The IETF-EDIINT list used to be pretty lively, but it has almost died
since September 2, 1998. I don't know what happened, may be people are
just too busy or are all reassigned to other jobs. 

What I would like to know is when will the current REQ and AS*
documents move on to RFC status? As the co-author of the HL7 draft,
I'd be interested on any comments or suggestions that people might
have. If everything is fine then when can we submit this to the RFC
editor? I have an organization (HL7) behind me and we will have to do
our own balloting, possibly before RFC submission, but after all
significant IETF changes have been made. I also had a lot of
suggestions as to how we could enhance the functionality of RFC 1767
MIME-EDI containers, but I was so far breaked out with this. Well,
this is pretty much all of my agenda here.

Will there be an EDIINT meeting on the next IETF conference? I would
like to meet Chuck, Rik, Dave and Carl to discuss once again my RFC
1767 enhancements and the issues involved. Most of all, I would like
to reach a more peaceful settlement of this issue than we had before
(partly due to my fault).

regards
-Gunther

Gunther Schadow ----------------------------------- http://aurora.rg.iupui.edu
Regenstrief Institute for Health Care
1001 W 10th Street RG5, Indianapolis IN 46202, Phone: (317) 630 7960
[email-masked] ---------------------- #include <usual/disclaimer>

> From: "Grimwood, Derald/EXEUG3" <[email-masked]>
> To: "'Gunther Schadow'" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:43:06 -0700 
>
> Hi Gunther,
>
> I joined this list and never got anyting either. What kind of list are you
> interested in? I'm following the Y2K issues (and I'm pretty interested in
> EDI as well). I know of a few good lists if you're interested.
>
> Peace,
>
> Derald