Subject: contacting you on trust

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:06:29 +0100

DEAR , 

This is a personal mail from me and it should be for your eyes only, kindily 
discard it if you are not capable of handling it with me. 

Lloyds TSB Group plc
25 Gresham Street
London EC2V 7HN 

Can you invest £10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds 
Sterling) that will be under your control in your country? This amount will 
be transferred to your personal account as soon as I receive your reply 
indicating your interest and ability to handle this.
I will let you know the full details of this immediately you indicate your 
interest and also the necessary documents regarding the fund will be 
forwarded to you immediately.
This is authentic and risk free
Our sharing ratio will be subject to negotiation 

Thank you.
Regards,
Susan Richmond
Manager : Financial Group.