Subject: ecrit

From: "Emmie CROTEAU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:32:09 +0300

Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news 
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take 
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Wednesday!

> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.  
Shrink your swap file size.  
> Hey Mike,  
(System under test) before trying that in the field. 
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.  
> Multiple, multiple upgrades that don't do anything.  
There you want to catch your defects before they go into the field.  
Mike is on the payroll, he gets paid to take the heat.  
In a previous life I used to identify, isolate and repair software defects in a fault tolerant environment.  
My suggestion is to run a test major tournament using BOTS and SUT.