Subject: far-reaching

From: Hal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:35:47 +0700

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

comStar DecoratingState Line TackSticker GiantStonewall Kitch.

Allergy Be GoneAllHeartAlloy. comEdmundsEdwin Watts Gol. comMini
TotsMission Orchard.
comFogDog SportsFootlockerFootSmartForzieriFossil. comFogDog
SportsFootlockerFootSmartForzieriFossil.

Sports FanfareSpreadshirt Des. Perfume MartPerfume Worldwi.

Carrot InkCars DirectCash AdvanceCasual CornerCasual Male XLCatalogs.
American BloomsAmerican Expres. Ritz CameraRiverStreet Gou. Create a 
shoppingbookmarks. comBig DogsBig Fish TackleBig FitnessBigger
BrasBiothermBirkenstock Cen.

comStar DecoratingState Line TackSticker GiantStonewall Kitch.
BankJostensJourneysJunoniaJust BlindsJust DealsJust My SizeJustMetal.
comGeneTreeGet OrganizedGevaliaGift SenseGiftCertificate.

Tire RackTiVoTool KingTorrid. Create For LessCritics Choice . comGarden
BotanikaGardeners EdenGardeners Suppl.
Bent GearBest Bath StoreBest BuyBest Deal Magaz. comStar DecoratingState
Line TackSticker GiantStonewall Kitch. Luggage OnlineLuggage
ProsLuminescenceMac MallMacy'sMadam ShoesMadCatzStoreMadison Avenue .

comBright DiamondBrite SmileBroderbundBrooks BrothersBrookStoneBrylane
Catalog. Carrot InkCars DirectCash AdvanceCasual CornerCasual Male
XLCatalogs.
SwankyBA MasonBabiesOnlineBabiesRUs.

comInner-SelfInsanity SauceInspired SilverInstrument
ProIntelliflixInterContinenta. Pacific SunwearPaivaPajama GramPalm Beach
Jewe. Entirely PetsePersonalsEpson StoreeSaltonESPN ShopEssential Appar.
TargetTeacher Created.
Magazine AgentMagazine ValuesMagazinelineMagazines QuickMagazines.

comMags For LessMaidenformMakeup.