Subject: breaking release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:19:36 -0600

Daily Report OCTOBER 18, 2007

Market News:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. EXTO
$0.41

Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Web-marketing
of used vehicles is not a new concept. However, allowing sellers to post
there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new. The company
charges sellers only for actual contact info from interested buyers.

Points To Consider:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- the US expansion is tested and ready for immediate launch.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

The US market literally dwarfs the Canadian vehicle market, making the
potential for this site astronomical. Contact your broker, or review any
market site for further information.

World News:

Loggers, Greenpeace activists in Brazil standoff ---- RIO DE JANEIRO,
Brazil -- Hundreds of loggers and angry residents have surrounded eight
Greenpeace members who tried to leave an Amazon town with a scorched
tree trunk for an exhibit on global warming, the environmental group
said Wednesday. The activists are holed up in the makeshift headquarters
of the federal environmental agency in the town of Castelo dos Sonhos,
Greenpeace campaigner Andre Muggiati said. "They are still surrounded
and the situation is tense," he said by telephone. The region in the
Amazon state of Para is part of the so-called "arc of destruction," the
southern edge of the rain forest that has been devastated by loggers. In
2005, American missionary Dorothy Stang was shot dead in the region
during a land dispute. On Tuesday, the Greenpeace activists tried to
haul away a badly burned fallen tree trunk for an exhibit on global
warming in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Muggiati said.

National News:

FBI agent: Boss rooted for mob family ----- NEW YORK -- The anecdote is
so ingrained in Mafia lore that it was mimicked in a scene from the
television show "The Sopranos": A corrupt FBI agent slapping his desk
and celebrating news of another killing in a bloody mob civil war. A
current FBI agent testified Wednesday that it happened in a real-life
slip-up by ex-agent R. Lindley DeVecchio, now on trial for murder.
"We're going to win this thing," DeVecchio blurted out at headquarters,
according to the witness. Prosecutors said the 1992 outburst was further
proof that DeVecchio secretly aligned himself with an informant within
one of the warring factions of the Colombo crime family.