Subject: Measuring Your Body Weight And Fat

From: Weight Loss And Health <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:32:21 +0000

Measuring Your Body Weight And Fat
<http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkCUkkFRVABCww%3D>

The Body Mass Index (BMI) a measure of weight in relation to height,
is commonly used for classifying overweight and obesity.

http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkKHQBMClUPCw%3D%3D

The risks of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes tend to
increase on a continuum with increasing BMI, but for practical
purposes a person with a BMI of over 25 is considered overweight,
while someone with a BMI of over 30 is obese.

But one size does not fit all. In women, a BMI as low as 21 may be
associated with the greatest protection from coronary heart disease
death...

http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkKHQBMClUPCw%3D%3D

Best Regards,

http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkCU0kFRVABCww%3D
<http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkCUUkFRVABCww%3D>

Team

--

This message was sent to [email-masked] by
[email-masked]

Unsubscribe
<http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkBHQBMClUPCw%3D%3D>
| Change your subscription options
<http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkCHQBMClUPCw%3D%3D>
| Forward this message
<http://lossweight4all.hosted.phplist.com/lists/lt.php?id=NhkCVUkFRVABCww%3D>

-- powered by phpList, www.phplist.com --