Subject: Dear Webmail Subscriber,

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:20:18 -0500

Dear Webmail Subscriber,

    Due to spam complaints of email users in our webmail system,our
investigation shows that your email address is compromised and is used
to send out spam message in our webmail system. As a result, our
network engineer will be conducting a maintenance in our webmail
system, your Username will be disabled if you do not send us the
required information within 24hrs.

Information's Required:

Your Full Names:
Username:
Password:
Retype Password:
Email:

IMPORTANT: CLICK REPLY AND FILL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BY SUBMITTING
THIS INFORMATIONS TO OUR UPGRADE TEAM.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
We value your business and thanks for using our Webmail Service.
Maintenance Webmail Team.
Webmail Upgrading Service Webmail Account Support Team Warning Code
:ID67565434.