Subject: ACCOUNT UPDATE

From: ONVOL ACCOUNT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 08:22:00 +0100

Onvol Account Subscriber,

This message is from the Database Information Technology service  messaging
center, to all our Onvol account holders. All Mail hub  systems will
undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to your mailbox  via our
mailportal will be unavailable for some period of time during this
maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance on our database and Onvol
account center for better online services. We are deleting all  unused Onvol
accounts to create more space for new accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience service
interruptions/possible deactivation Please you must reply to this  email
immediately confirming  your  email account details below for
confirmation/identification

 1. First Name & Last Name:
 2. Full Login Email Address:
 3. Username & Password:
 4. Confirm your Current Password:

Failure to do this may automatically render your Onvol account
deactivated from our email database/mail server. to enable us
upgrade your  email account, please do reply to this mail.

 Thanks.
 Upgrade Team