Subject: [edu-team] Training Sessions on Agenda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:53:32 -0400

Hi All,

Could we please get the following training sessions listed on
the agenda for Minneapolis?  The descriptions can either be
reached via web links or included in-line (whichever is more
convenient for you).

Thanks,
Margaret

Sunday, November 10, 2003
=========================

1330-1430  Newcomers Training -- Salon B  (Scott Bradner)

    An introduction to the IETF for anyone who wants to know
    more about the IETF, specifically recommended for all new 
    or recent IETF attendees. The session covers the IETF 
    history, structure, and standards process. It also 
    provides tips for success in the IETF environment.

1330-1500  Editor's Training -- Conrad C  (Avri Doria)

    Training for current or aspiring IETF document
    editors.  Covers the roles and responsibilities 
    of a document editor, and includes advice on 
    producing a high-quality IETF specification.

1330-1500  Intro WG Chairs Training -- Conrad B  (Margaret Wasserman)

    Introductory training for new or aspiring WG chairs.  
    Covers the role and responsibilities of the WG chair, 
    and includes advice on how to run a WG that is fair, 
    open and productive.

1500-1700  Security Tutorial -- Salon B  (Radia Perlman)

    All IETF attendees need to be aware of the security
    implications of our design choices.  This session
    offers a basic primer in protocol security, as well
    as advice on how to write the Security Considerations
    sections required for all IETF documents.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team