Subject: [edu-team] Announcing Editors and Intro WG Chairs training IETF-wide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:00:20 -0400

Hi All,

I'm working on an announcement of the two WG chairs training
sessions to send to the wgchairs list, and it occured to me
that we should make an IETF-wide announcement announcing
the new course for editors and the fact that Intro WG Chairs
training will be held on Sunday and is now open to everyone.
It wouldn't hurt to mention Newcomers training or the Security
Tutorial either.

Avri, do you have time to put together an announcement to 
send to the IETF list?  Ideally this should go out RSN, as
folks are probably already making travel plans that might
be affected by new Sunday courses.

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team