Subject: [edu-team] FW: 58th IETF Room Schedule

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:31:05 -0400

Hi All,

Great news!  We have the rooms that we need to run three simultaneous
sessions on Sunday.

We will only have 1-1/2 hours each for intro WG chairs and editors
training if we want to channel folks into the security tutorial at
3pm, but this should be much better than trying to teach these
sessions during lunch.

I'm still finalizing plans for ongoing WG chairs training during
lunch on Wednesday.

Margaret

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Marcia Beaulieu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 2:23 PM
To: Wasserman Margaret (NRC/Boston)
Subject: 58th IETF

Margaret,

We were able to secure the rooms for the following:

Introductory WG Chairs Training on Sunday at 1:30pm  It will be held in 
Conrad B.
which will hold approximately 120 people theater style.

The Editors Training on Sunday at 1:30pm will be held in Conrad C. Which will
hold approximately 100 people theater style.

Marcia

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team