Subject: [edu-team] speaking of (non) up to date web pages

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:23:50 -0500 (EST)

can someone get Fortec to replace the version of the newcomers presentation
with the current one on teh IETF web site/  (I tried sending
mail to [email-masked] but got nada)

see into presentations on http://www.ietf.org/intro.html

also - I think its more user friendly to give people the option
of stepping through teh presentation on the web site or downloading a 
pdf but having the newcomers done one way and teh wg chairs teh other
seems just about perfectly wrong

Scott

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:33:49 -0500

Hi Scott,

I'll see what I can do...

Ultimately, though, we may want to remove these materials from
the IETF web site and replace them with pointers to the 
edu.ietf.org web site.  That way, we can control the contents
and presentation more directly.

Margaret

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
> Of ext Scott Bradner
> Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 9:24 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [edu-team] speaking of (non) up to date web pages
> 
> 
>