Subject: RE: [edu-team] gathering materials for web page crib sheet

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:19:58 -0500

Hi Avri,

> I am thinking that I should create a html version of the editor's 
> course that includes urls of all the documents discussed.  does this 
> sound like a reasonable approach?

Yes, this makes sense.

> On another topic, I think there should be a pointer to the Edu page 
> somewhere on the official IETf site.

Harald and I talked about this today on the IESG call.  We thought
that it would make sense to re-work the "Overview of the IETF" page
and add a pointer there to the EDU site.  What do you think?

If folks think that makes sense, I will work on some updated text
for the Overview page within the next week or two and circulate
it here for review.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott Bradner)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:26:48 -0500 (EST)

> We thought

I'd say its more important to have a clean "Overview of the IETF" 
able to stand by itself but having a link elsewhere for additional
info seems fine (as long as it does not confuse the reader trying 
to find out about the IETF)

Scott