Subject: [edu-team] WG Chairs Training Lunch in Dallas

From: "Margaret Wasserman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:02:09 -0600

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the WG Chairs Training Lunch that will be held this
Wednesday from 11:30am to 1:00pm in Desoto A.  See details below.

You must RSVP in order to attend this event.  If you have not already RSVPed
and want to attend, please send an e-mail message to [email-masked] to
determine if there is still space available.

Thanks,
Margaret

---

Hi All,

As usual, the IETF EDU Team will be hosting an ongoing WG chairs
training session during the Wednesday lunch session at the Dallas IETF.
Come learn more about how to be a successful WG chair from your fellow
chairs and other IETF participants.  

The Dallas session will cover two topics:

	- IANA Considerations
	- Panel Discussion on Interoperability Reports

See details below.  This should be an interesting session, especially
the round table discussion on Interoperability Testing/Reports, as those
are always enjoyable.

This session is open to all WG Chairs, BOF Chairs and IESG members.  A
complementary lunch will be served.

Please RSVP to [email-masked] ASAP.  The location will be sent to folks
who have RSVPed.  Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come,
first-served basis.

Margaret

---

WEDNESDAY, March 22 2006
1130-1300, Desoto A
========================

IANA Considerations -- Thomas Narten (30 minutes)
	- What are your options?
	- Which options are best for your protocol?
	- Reaching WG consensus on IANA Considerations
	- Followed by Q&A

	Reading List:
	draft-narten-iana-considerations-rfc2434bis-03.txt

Panel Discussion:  Interoperability Reports (45 minutes)
	Panelists: 	Brian Carpenter, John Loughney, Larry 
	Masinter (remote, if possible), Jeff Hutzleman)
	- Structuring/writing an interop report
	- Running an interoperability event
	- What RFC 2026 says (and doesn't say) 
	- What does the IESG expect in an interop report?
	- Round Table Discussion on how to improve our 
	  Interop Testing and Interop Report experiences.

	Reading List:
	draft-ietf-newtrk-interop-reports-00.txt
	draft-carpenter-rfc2026-critique-00.txt 

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team