Subject: [edu-team] Luncheon reminder

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 06:40:44 -0600

Hi,

We have a table at the Terrace for 11:30.

a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:14:11 -0600

Hi, Avri,

Thank you for the wake-up call! I even wrote this down on my schedule and 
would have still forgotten.

In other news, Rohan Mahy would really like to do a "technical writing for 
ESL" tutorial and is willing to do it in Montreal, if we can give him a 
couple of months notice (as opposed to, "what are you doing this coming 
Sunday afternoon?").

More details, perhaps even at lunch today, to follow.

Spencer