Subject: [edu-team] draft of xml2rfc session

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:45:16 -0500

hi,

i sent a version of the drafts slides the other day, but was tripped  
up by the file size on the email list and i did not notice unitl this  
morning.

however, given the size of the files it is probably just as well  
since the files are way too big.

you can find the drafts at:

http://psg.com/~avri/ietf/edu/xml2rfc-12.pdf
http://psg.com/~avri/ietf/edu/xml2rfc-12.ppt

and a file with a sample and its text:

http://psg.com/~avri/ietf/edu/xml-and-txt.txt

these slides have also been reviewed by the xml2rfc list.

Please copy any comments to Elwyn.

In terms of presenters, I contacted Marshall but he won't be in  
Dallas and have just contacted Bill again asking him to consider (or  
complete considering) now that slides are available.  As I understand  
it, he has been involved in the review of the slides.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team