Subject: [edu-team] IETF 67 generalist technical tutorials

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:10:04 -0500

Also from an earlier post,

I still think it's worth distinguishing between technical tutorial topics 
that some IETF participants encounter and topics that most participants 
encounter.

The more I think about this list, the better I like these topics - IPv6, NAT 
traversal, and Internationalization - and if we can fast-talk the folks I 
identified into presenting, that would be swell, too.

As noted, we're probably looking at IETF 67 for any of these, and that would 
be OK, too. But if others thought 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/intarea-2.ppt was a good 
start, we might have our sixth tutorial for Montreal.

Thanks,

Spencer

>> - "Taking IPv6 into account in your IETF specification work" (this is 
>> actually on the Int-Area agenda for IETF 65, presented by some chick 
>> named Margaret Wasserman, with the following outline:
>>   - Common errors that people have made
>>   - How to properly take IPv6 into account,
>> and I think it's likely that there are people who need to think about 
>> IPv6 outside the INT area :-)
>>
>> - the current state of end-to-end and NAT traversal (I wish Cullen wasn't 
>> on the IESG, sometimes, but other people who are active in this area 
>> include Jonathan Rosenberg, Dan Wing, and Francois Audet).
>>
>> - Internationalization (Harald Alvestrand or, in a splendid burst of 
>> irony - John Klensin!) 

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team