Subject: [edu-team] 7 July meeting cancelled

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 13:18:11 -0400

Hi,
(resend since it does not seem to have shown up)

We had tentatively set a meeting for 7 July.  Several people  
contacted me saying they could not make it, and now I find myself  
needing to go to the hospital with a friend.  I could call in, but  
since I feel few could actually make it, I think it best to cancel  
the meeting.

I have not tried to schedule a meeting for the Montreal meeting.  We  
can certainly have one if people think that it is worth it - I am not  
sure - meals are pleasant, but i am not sure how well they work as  
meetings.  If other people want one I am willing but I would like to  
ask someone else to take responsibility for scheduling it.  There is  
a possibility that I will have to cancel my attendance in Montreal  
depending on the results of the hospital visit tomorrow.

Speaking of the possible need for me to miss the Montreal meeting, I  
am looking for a substitute for me as a substitute teacher of Elwyn's  
xml2rfc class.  Do any of you feel comfortable enough with the  
subject to teach it? I have also asked Elwyn for help in finding a sub.

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team