Subject: [edu-team] Draft charter

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:13:04 +0200

hi,

I submitted a draft charter for the open meeting.

Proposed Agenda

- Agenda Bash
- Discussion on charter
- Feedbacck on current Edu offerings
- Discussion of future Edu Activities

Feedback?

thanks
a.

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:29:34 -0500

Hi, Avri,

This looks OK to me for the posted agenda.

For the agenda you actually put up in the meeting, I might suggest
splitting "new activities" into process and technical topics - they
really are two separate items.

I am POSITIVE that we at least tried to talk about possible new work
items in a recent teleconference, but you can't tell that by looking
at either the September or October meeting notes I took (shoot me,
please).

I remember saying that I didn't have anything to suggest, because I'd
been suggesting "bringing new work into the IETF" for three years, but
Thomas was actually DOING that, and I hadn't thought of anything
beyond this.

Does anyone else remember this discussion? And anything we might have said?

Thanks,

Spencer