Subject: [edu-team] Tools class (for Chicago) update

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:46:10 -0500

Hi,

Henrik is willing for Chacago or beyond.  He has suggested that to  
cover some of he secretariat tools it might be best to haveone of  
those developers invovled as well, so I have him to suggest a co- 
teacher.

a. 

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 13:53:32 +0100

On 2007-03-07 13:46, Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Henrik is willing for Chacago or beyond.

Great.

> He has suggested that to cover 
> some of he secretariat tools it might be best to haveone of those 
> developers invovled as well, so I have him to suggest a co-teacher.

Correct. However, although Michael Lee (the main developer) is a
good developer, I'm not sure about him as a presenter. That will
need to be checked...

     Brian

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:39:13 -0500

Hi,

I will check this further - he was suggesting the person who did the  
presentation for the WG chairs, ut wasn't sure of the name.

I just got an initial write-up from Henrick for the class.  I am not  
sure that there would be time for both subjects to be covered and we  
have material for two classes in any case.

Once I forward his message, we can discuss this on the list.

thanks
a.

On 7 mar 2007, at 07.53, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

>> He has suggested that to cover some of he secretariat tools it  
>> might be best to haveone of those developers invovled as well, so  
>> I have him to suggest a co-teacher.
>