Subject: [edu-team] Late to Prague

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 21:03:41 -0400

I just got back from the airport.  My flight to Europe was cancelled  
due to a storm in the Boston area, and American Airlines can't get me  
on another flight until Sunday evening, arriving in Prague mid-day on  
Monday.

So, I will miss the newcomer's training session that I was supposed  
to teach.  We will need to find someone else to take it over.

Sorry,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:24:24 +0100

That's 13:00 Sunday, right?

I will be tied up in the IESG/IAB lunch, although it looks
as if we'll be missing a few ADs for the same reason.

Avri, will you be able to find someone on site? I'm guessing
you're at the RRG today.

     Brian

On 2007-03-17 02:03, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
> 
> I just got back from the airport.  My flight to Europe was cancelled due 
> to a storm in the Boston area, and American Airlines can't get me on 
> another flight until Sunday evening, arriving in Prague mid-day on Monday.
> 
> So, I will miss the newcomer's training session that I was supposed to 
> teach.  We will need to find someone else to take it over.
> 
> Sorry,
> Margaret
> 
>

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 12:42:23 +0100

hi,

Yes, I am here.  Had the advantage of leaving the NE area a day  
early.  Actually caught one of the last flights to Newark on Thursday  
before it started to shut down.

Sure I will look for someone to substitute and in the worst case will  
do it myself.  Anyone on this list here and interested?

a.

On 17 mar 2007, at 08.24, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

>> I just got back from the airport.  My flight to Europe was  
>> cancelled due to a storm in the Boston area, and American Airlines  
>> can't get me on another flight until Sunday evening, arriving in  
>> Prague mid-day on Monday.
>> So, I will miss the newcomer's training session that I was  
>> supposed to teach.  We will need to find someone else to take it  
>> over.
>> Sorry,
>> Margaret

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:40:19 +0100

I think I'm already DONALD'S redundancy plan (he has three connections
to make today) - SORRY!

Spencer

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:44:47 -0600

I'm here, and if no one else can do it, I probably can. (But I'd
prefer not to given that I've on at 3PM).

Where are the slides?

Thomas

---

From: [email-masked] (Scott O. Bradner)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 13:47:45 -0400 (EDT)

I just sent you teh slides I sent MW (from my home machine) - let me
know if you do not get them

Scott