Subject: [edu-team] WG Chair Lunch in Prague

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:24:59 -0400

Hi All,

Sorry for the late notice...

We will be holding our usual WG Chair Training Lunch in Prague on  
Wednesday, March 21st from 11:30am to 1:00pm.  This session is open  
to all WG chairs, BOF chairs and IESG members.

The session will provide practical training on the PROTO document  
shepherding process.  We've been using the PROTO process within the  
IETF for a while now, and it is on the brink of publication as an  
RFC.  This session will focus on the practical details of the  
document shepherding process, and on how we, as WG chairs, can be  
more effective in our role as document shepherds.  A more detailed  
agenda is included below.

If you wish to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked] by  
THIS WEDNESDAY, MARCH 14th!

Thanks,
Margaret

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
1130-1300, Location TBD
======================

Presentation:  A Practical Guide to Document Shepherding
	(Margaret Wasserman, 30 minutes)

Round Table Discussion:  Document Shepherding Q & A
	(Panelists:  WG Chairs and ADs TBD, 30+ minutes)

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team