Subject: [edu-team] EDU team web page down

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:50:24 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

Trying to go to edu.ietf.org (trying to look what the tutorials 
include, though traditionally this information hasn't been 
up-to-date), I get the following:

Fatal error: Can't open file: 'sessions.MYD'. (errno: 145) query: 
SELECT u.*, s.*, r.name AS role FROM users u INNER JOIN sessions s ON 
u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid = r.rid WHERE s.sid = 
'f9504100ead4ffd2970d1ce0c8f72b09' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in 
/usr/home/jseng/vhost/ietf-edu/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 97

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:09:56 +0100

hi,

Thanks for the notification.  It is currently being looked at.

I am putting the presentations I have received in the the agenda  
tracker.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68

those who do not see their presentations in the tracker should send  
them to me so I can add them.  thanks

a.

On 18 mar 2007, at 11.50, Pekka Savola wrote:

> include, though traditionally this information hasn't been up-to- 
> date), I get the following:
>
> SELECT u.*, s.*, r.name AS role FROM users u INNER JOIN sessions s  
> ON u.uid = s.uid LEFT JOIN role r ON u.rid = r.rid WHERE s.sid =  
> 'f9504100ead4ffd2970d1ce0c8f72b09' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in / 
> usr/home/jseng/vhost/ietf-edu/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 97
>
> --

---

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:15:06 +0100

On 18 mar 2007, at 12.09, Avri Doria wrote:

>  It is currently being looked at.

well actually i sent email off to James yesterday but have not gotten  
a response yet.

> I am putting the presentations I have received in the the agenda  

Only the Wg leadership and the Security slides are in there.  So  
please all, send me you presentations so i can upload them.

thanks

a.