Subject: [edu-team] Did we cancel today's meeting?

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:09:25 -0500

Just curious, very quiet on the bridge, and ...

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:28:06 -0400

Yes.  Sorry, I could have been more explicit about this in the  
minutes, but we agreed on the call that our next get together would  
be in Chicago.

Folks should be following up on their action items from the last  
meeting though:

ACTION ITEMS

Margaret  	Follow up with trainers for IETF69 Sunday sessions (see  
below)
Margaret  	Follow up with Scott about presentation for WG Chair Lunch
Margaret  	Recruit panelists for WG chair lunch (see below)
Spencer	  	Circulate  outline of WG Lead/RFC Ed/XML2RFC changes by 15- 
Jul
& Alice
Margaret 	Schedule  EDU Team meeting in Chicago
Russ      		Arrange location for Chicago meeting, once time is known
Geoff     		Circulate new course materials for IETF 69 by 2-Jul
All	  		Circulate updated course materials for IETF69 by 9-Jul

Thanks!
Margaret

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:32:13 -0500

Excellent (cancelled meetings are rarely wrong).

Alice and I think we are current with the action item below, and plan
to have a face-to-face in Chicago to go over details (others are
welcome to come along).

Spencer

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:07:24 -0400

> minutes, but we agreed on the call that our next get together would  

Has a time slot been nailed down for this?

Thomas