Subject: [edu-team] Taping Newcomer Tutorial in Chicago

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:54:07 +0200

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we are planning to tape Scott's
Newcomers Tutorial in Chicago.  Jason Russell from Merit who is also
producing the video for NANOG will come to Chicago and do this for us.

The data will be available so we can also put a copy up on the edu web
site next to Scott's slides.

Regards,
Mirjam

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:44:48 -0400

That's great!

I assume you've already checked with Scott and that he is okay with  
this... ?

Margaret

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 09:38:30 +0200

> I assume you've already checked with Scott and that he is okay with  

of course :)

Mirjam