Subject: [edu-team] EDU Team Meeting -- Wednesday at 9:00am

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:04:15 -0400

Hi All,

It looks like Wednesday morning at 9:00am will be the best time for  
our EDU Team meeting in Chicago next week.  The agenda for the  
meeting is to discuss the information that Spencer and Alice  
circulated regarding editors training and discuss the structure of  
our classes going forward.

Russ, can you reserve a room for us, as discussed?

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:46:19 -0400

The meeting will take place in PDR 4 ( the IESG Meeting Room).  I
reserved the room for two hours.  Hopefully we well not need that
long ...

Russ

At 03:04 PM 7/20/2007, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks,

Margaret

edu-team mailing list

[email-masked]

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:10:26 -0500

My apologies - I won't be able to attend this meeting; I got sucked
into GeoPriv at the same time...

On 7/20/07, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> The meeting will take place in PDR 4 ( the IESG Meeting Room).  I reserved
> the room for two hours.  Hopefully we well not need that long ...
>
> Russ

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:13:01 -0400

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9:00am in  
PDR 4.

Margaret