Subject: [edu-team] Tools Slides

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:58:34 -0400

Hi Henrik,

Can we get the slides from the tools tutorial you gave on Sunday, so  
that we can put them up on the web site?

I heard it went well.   Thanks for getting this done in the midst of  
everything else.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
edu-team mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:58:11 -0500

Hi Margaret,

> that we can put them up on the web site?

Sure, except it's a set of html files, rather than slides, which I used
to step through live web pages.

After having given the presentation I'd like to fix some flaws, though;
so how urgent is it that you get the material?

> I heard it went well.   Thanks for getting this done in the midst of  

Sure.  It was a bit frantic Sunday morning though ,;-)

	Henrik

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:09:37 -0400

> to step through live web pages.

Even better for the EDU website!

> so how urgent is it that you get the material?

It's important to get them before the proceedings deadline, August  
24th, so that we can submit them to the proceedings.
> Sure.  It was a bit frantic Sunday morning though ,;-)

Well, given everything else you've been doing for the IETF over the  
past few months, I am in awe that you could do this, too.  Thanks!   
For everything.

Margaret

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:32:06 -0500

Hi Margaret,

On 2007-07-25 14:09 Margaret Wasserman said the following:

...
> Even better for the EDU website!

Good :-)

> 24th, so that we can submit them to the proceedings.

Ah. Sure, that's no problem at all.

> past few months, I am in awe that you could do this, too.  Thanks!   

Thanks, Margaret :-)

	Henrik